Quantcast

>>>FTS no Really FTS Fridump GMT<<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Morning fellas, coffeein, poop out. Three shots from my rifle yesterday, hole the size of a nickel at 100, moved to 200, three in a quarter. Moved to the wife's with a new load and powder..... Has to back down to 50 to start, but I did manage to drastically reduce her recoil so that's a plus.

In the process of sighting them both, I made a definitive decision that I need to address my shoulder. Not sure what is going on, but I can shoot my rifle, but I can no longer draw my bow. Either tore a muscle or damaged the rotator cuff. At least that's my guess. Appointment on Tuesday to start the process..... Nothing in particular I can remember doing, just years of abuse I guess.....
hold the noc steady at the chin and push the bow out with the left hand

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Been a week since I got the pin out of the thumb. Been pushing the damn thing pretty hard but still little to no flexibility. PT hasn't gotten anywhere. I'm afraid my psoriatic arthritis has kicked in, this will make it especially hard to recover. Hand surgeon has ignored any concerns, off to my rheumatologist on Monday. He has always been pretty aggressive with anti-inflammatories..
If the rheumatologist prescribes Indomethacin do yourself a favor and stop at the dispensary and a bakery on they way home. That shit will tear your stomach up.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Si! Vipec Blacks, DIN12, like 110ish brakes. For you? half off. Sign on the dotted line....
And you were asking $7 right? Which means for me they'll be...

ABOUT TREE FIDDY.

I'm the type of person who admits when he is wrong so.....

It appears you actually can send it on fat tires

@Nick @stoney @Adventurous @Toshi @6thElement @TN

Who wants to go in on this? You know... AFTER I get back from Baja...

https://denver.craigslist.org/snw/d/honda-atc-350x-85/6320703447.html

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Was gonna hit the trail this weekend, but the SoCal temps are doing the thing where the October gets hotter than summer. Add in the antibiotics I'm on, which say to avoid sunlight, and I'm thinking I'll just wait.

PBHAS

Chimp
Oct 20, 2017
Was gonna hit the trail this weekend, but the SoCal temps are doing the thing where the October gets hotter than summer. Add in the antibiotics I'm on, which say to avoid sunlight, and I'm thinking I'll just wait.
Antibiotics are known to impair the effectiveness of birth control pills. Just sayin'. No judgment. Just FYI. Make good choices.

I wanted my second post to be a real high quality post.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Any Colorado monkey's want to come down to HR tomorrow and want to help me repair a fence for beer and pizza? I only have 5 fence posts to replace. :)

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Any Colorado monkey's want to come down to HR tomorrow and want to help me repair a fence for beer and pizza? I only have 5 fence posts to replace. :)
I would have said yes, but just got back from a massage due to huge knots in my shoulders and now my arms don't work.

@Full Trucker that's a negative from me :D

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Vasectomy? Does this qualify you for the Darwin thread?
Dude, male birth control is the way to go!

"Transaction Coordinator" at a local real estate firm. They seem legit and have been in the business for a while. If it worked out, it would be a good way to check out the residential sales side of the industry. My mother keeps nudging me in that direction... We shall see!! I'm relieved, in any event.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
@6thElement just because it's a bad idea, don't mean it won't be a good time. C'mooooon!
Antibiotics are known to impair the effectiveness of birth control pills. Just sayin'. No judgment. Just FYI. Make good choices.

I wanted my second post to be a real high quality post.
Two posts in and you've already contributed 834% more than most who've been here for years. Way to go?

No.

Vasectomy gives zero fvks.
:stupid:

Just trying to do my part by being responsible when doing someone else's part.
I'm totally stealing this.

PBHAS

Chimp
Oct 20, 2017
howdy,
do you like the color Rootbeer?
Howdy back.

As long as my pee isn't that color, I have nothing but good feelings for the color Rootbeer. Pretty sure that color looks good on a Harley or a '71 Mach 1 'stang.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Howdy back.

As long as my pee isn't that color, I have nothing but good feelings for the color Rootbeer. Pretty sure that color looks good on a Harley or a '71 Mach 1 'stang.

Problematic
Bleeding
Hemorrhoid
Anal
Syndrome?