Quantcast

##>FTS Thursderp GMT<##

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
One thing I will not miss about my current employment; my psychotic co-worker. She was planning on leaving as well, but now she has to deal with all of my shit in addition to her own, and she blames me for not being able to leave as well. holy fuck, I can't deal with this.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
One thing I will not miss about my current employment; my psychotic co-worker. She was planning on leaving as well, but now she has to deal with all of my shit in addition to her own, and she blames me for not being able to leave as well. holy fuck, I can't deal with this.
poop in a desk drawer after she leaves for the night.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
if that's her logic there's a high probability she has brain damage.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
sleeping in the van?
Hell no. Slopeside.

Come on - print this out and give it to her just to salt the wound!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Currently in urgent care at Children's Hospital with Hannah. Her being sick just got a lot sicker.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It goes without saying that everyone here at RM enjoys SkaredShtles' pictures of other people skiing, we now have video of him in action

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Nasty viral lung infection. I'll be spending the night in urgent, hopefully they can get a bed opened up in normal care.
When gray was in the hospital for his pyleromyotomy one of the nights before the surgery he wouldn't sleep unless someone was holding him. Needless to say I didn't sleep that night.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Currently in urgent care at Children's Hospital with Hannah. Her being sick just got a lot sicker.
That sucks, stoney. Take care of that little grrl.

It goes without saying that everyone here at RM enjoys SkaredShtles' pictures of other people skiing, we now have video of him in action
Sadly, my ski skills are nowhere near that... :(

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
When gray was in the hospital for his pyleromyotomy one of the nights before the surgery he wouldn't sleep unless someone was holding him. Needless to say I didn't sleep that night.
She'll sleep. We thankfully just got a room for inpatient so we're not sleeping in urgent. Expecting 72 hours in the hospital. Haley is already complaining about not getting to go skiing Saturday.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
On a positive note, I got my Costco renewal bill with cashback reward. I earned $3.25 after the executive membership cost. Had I gone with the standard gold membership it would have cost me $60 for the year. However paying $120 for the executive membership with 2% cash back, including on gas, I got $123 cash back - costing me nothing. Just goes to show that when you do the math, sometimes it makes sense to pay more up front for things.