Quantcast

??? Fudgeit Friday ????

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Told a female friend that I loved sandwiches. She laughed because I don't use the "L-word" for much these days, but sandwiches made the short list.

I've never been betrayed by a sandwich.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode bennett, black,sycamore. caught pedal on a log at speed, resulting in a spectular wreck, smashed face, bloody arms, etc. beers, swim in creek, beers at the hub followed. most excellent.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
face smash on lower black. "hey, let's build a super fast, flowy trail with a lot of jumps and leave giant logs and brush to the side." pedal strike @ 30mph ftf.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
face smash on lower black. "hey, let's build a super fast, flowy trail with a lot of jumps and leave giant logs and brush to the side." pedal strike @ 30mph ftf.
Any section I work on gets stumps cut as close to the ground as possible and branches and logs are always cut behind the trailbed for those very reasons.

However I almost never remove rocks. And in some circumstances replace rocks that have obviously been moved by Sanitizers.

One of our trail gnome mantras is; "if you make the trail easier, we will make it much harder than it was before".

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
rode bennett, black,sycamore. caught pedal on a log at speed, resulting in a spectular wreck, smashed face, bloody arms, etc. beers, swim in creek, beers at the hub followed. most excellent.
Again? :rockout:

I want Black. Probably my fav trail (from top to bottom).

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The cook at the restaurant my girlfriend works at didn't show up for work I filled in and did prep. Dinner service went off fine. My friend Annette filled in and fired everything off. She is a workhorse. Hired on the spot. Wait till they find out how good she bakes. American chop suey for the staff meal ftw. I want a flattop and a salamander for my house.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
101.9 degrees. Feel like death. Brain half functional. Trying to switch out of call shift tomorrow desperately…