Quantcast

!!!fuhgginmondaygmt!!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
After four days of not making any attempt to stay on the normal sleep schedule, I have to be honest, this is a rough morning.

And my work phone has been getting spammed with emails since 5:30am. Not even going look until I get to work...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i was told this guy did not move a muscle all afternoon yesterday after our morning walk....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
After 9.5 hours of sleep Friday and Saturday nights, rolling out of bed at 5:15 this morning to go swim was a difficult task. I got it done though and actually had a really good 2300 yard swim. Feels like I might finally be getting into decent shape.

Time to go secure free office coffee...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
mornin. when I get home tonight there should be lights on the main floor, the fridge should be in the kitchen, the washer and dryer installed, handles on my cabinets, a sink in my basement bathroom, and the final protective coating on the slate in the entrance. I might go with my contractor to get my couch that's in storage too. I'm looking forward to it.

But first, I must get through today....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Wedding week begins! Only in the office thru Wednesday then the festivities begin. Unless I'm out of the loop there will be no midget strippers at my bachelor party. :(

Looks like old Gram has taken a turn for the worse. She's in hospice and I get the feeling that the big reason she's hanging on at this point is to see me get married. We'll be streaming it for her viewing pleasure.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i was told this guy did not move a muscle all afternoon yesterday after our morning walk....

I swear to god the more exercise I give my dog, the stronger he gets and the more exercise he needs.

He ran around the dog park for two straight hours on Saturday battling an Aussie. Napped for 30 minutes and then proceeded to maul me.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all.

About 2" of annoyingly moisture-laden snow this morning. Manplow-ing the courtyard sidewalks was a good workout. I think some of my neighbors don't realize that the reason the walks are clear is because me (or two other guys from the 10 houses total) clear them. It's not the HOA hired help...

Anyway, soon this shall not be my problem.

:banana:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Had a nice holiday with the family and managed to ride my fatbike! Yeah me. The Christmas countdown is on....concerts beginning Thursday so my life is consumed with performing for a bit. Ah the joys.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Having an epidural today, so day off. Went to TSA this morning to get PreCheck for travelling.

Update on the car:

Sent the VANOS unit Wednesday evening. Dr Vanos (company name) got it Friday at noon, called me within an hour with details. He serviced the VANOS, which needed o-rings but hadn't failed. Turns out the #2 solenoid was firing, but stuck open. That was the problem that nobody could identify. Replaced that as well. He had it sent overnight by 3:30pm. I cannot give them enough positive feedback. They got this taken care of with full turn around, the day after Thanksgiving, within 3.5 hours.

They are still going to do a full shakedown/inspection to see if there is anything else that I should be planning for. Outside of the rod bearings, most everything engine related that needs to be done around 100k should be done at this point. Hopefully I should be getting the car back tomorrow or Tuesday.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Why has the color of the text changed to one I cannot see?
Bike didn't actually take the time to read RM before announcing the merger and shared content plans.
Invisible text was a fall-back to mitigate the damage of their mistake.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bike didn't actually take the time to read RM before announcing the merger and shared content plans.
Invisible text was a fall-back to mitigate the damage of their mistake.
In a effort to welcome Bike. I have decided to be 40% less of an asshole for 2 weeks. I am not making any promises though...