Quantcast

funny beer reviews

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That's frickin' hilarious.

I almost pissed myself laughing at some of those comments. Great reviews :thumb:

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
he he he!

"Stone IPA
This beer is from India and is classified as a "pale ale," but lemme tell you, ain't nothing pale about India. This "Stone IPA" -- which sounds like the name of low-level wrestling tag team -- is an Indian manifesto, complete with arranged marriage and appropriate dowry. She might get the cattle and the 20 acres, but in this situation, let's just call you Pakistan. You have the bombs, you have the unhinged citizenship, and, most important, you have international amnesty and good will to throw some **** down stealth-like. I got your flying rug right here, Apu! We've got nukes, ****face. Sit on this! America rules!

Rating: Atomic."

hmm a market run with some stone IPA sounds like a good patriotic idea!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
slowSSer said:
he he he!

hmm a market run with some stone IPA sounds like a good patriotic idea!
Damn, I love their beer. A local place here carries the Porter and Arrogant Bastard Ale. But I haven't tried the IPA yet.

CChris

Chimp
Jul 20, 2004
The Monch
This one paints a picture:

Captain Morgan's Gold
In the 120-degree heat, Larry's giant-sized rum and coke sat sweltering in the driver's side cupholder, ice cubes slowly watering down the beverage until it was a mellow tan color. Next to the cup, in the passenger's side seat, lay the limp, bloated hulk of Shiela, Larry's recently deceased German Shepherd-Poodle mix. Won't Larry be surprised when he gets back from the mall! His rum and coke will taste exactly like Captain Morgan's Gold!

Rating: Poor Sheila.

CChris

Chimp
Jul 20, 2004
The Monch
Sorry this one is much funnier....

Victory Whirlwind Witbier
V is for victory! V is for vagina! V is for "Victory Whirlwind Witbiershnauzerfuttenumlaut," or whatever they call this thing. Oh baby, I've taken 14 sips of this spicy, nutty, little fruit Nazi and feel completed revitalized. There's a spring in my step, a rise in my shorts, and there are no police around to arrest me for pleasuring myself in public. I shall flog, and flog hard. And after every masterful, delicate stroke, I shall sip this beer. Welcome to Graceland, Pricilla! Show me the throne!

Rating: One sock on.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
THis dude must be from the East Coast...
I grew up on this sheit:

Yeungling OLDEST US brand of beer still brewed!

CLASSY BABY...