Quantcast

funny pics...random

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
haha hell yeah!

I already ran the idea by my gf see if she could take me there/pick me up...

thing is my bike would have to go in her Rav4, so if it's rainy/muddy i don't really wanna mess up her bran new car...

Hopefully it'll be somewhat dry :D

Christian -

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
At the GLC patio at Whistler, BC... :)

Oh, did I mention I just got back from Whistler? :D

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
Originally posted by sub6
damien, you better post up a lot more pics and a ride report SOON...:)
Ya better give a ride report and a bike performance report. For us childish kids that are bored at work.

DC, are ya going to wintergreen this weekend??

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK Shortbus, that definantly takes the cake! All that picture is missing is a space five times that size with rubber bumpers for Asian Women!

**Disclaimer: I'm not racist, dont worry :cool:

Renntag

Monkey
May 20, 2003
not sure, its dark
Funnyyou should post that. Some driving challenged b*tch, parks crooked inthe space next to me. The front right is almost hitting the car on the right and the left rear is super close to me. So you can imagine there is plenty of room between her door and my car. SHe whoops the door open all the way and blasts my mirror, takes a chunk of paint off, leaves some of my paint on her van, knocks my mirror forward. I dont think she even saw me sitting in the drivers seat on the phone.

I got out to have a look and gave her an ASS-Reaming she wont forget. I would never have gotten any money from her for a 'chip', so publicly humiliating her was payment enough. ( It wasnt too bad, but I gave her a piece of my mind. She didnt even TRY to say she was sorry, I did give her a chance. )

Then I moved a half space over so she couldnt do it again and the next dumb-ass to park there might possibly not park next to me as I was in 2 spaces.

Some people.

Aug 8, 2003
Waynesboro,Va
Bicycle Violation

On Christmas morning, a cop on horseback was sitting at a traffic light, and next to him was a kid on his shiny new bike. The cop said to the kid, "Nice bike you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"

The kid said, "Yeah."

The cop said, "Well next year, tell Santa to put a taillight on that bike." The cop then proceeded to issue the kid a $20.00 bicycle safety violation ticket.

The kid took the ticket. Before he rode off he said, "By the way, that's a nice horse you got there. Did Santa bring that to you?"

Humoring the kid, the cop said, "Yeah, he sure did."

The kid said, "Well next year tell Santa to put the dick underneath the horse, instead of on top

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
Originally posted by Renntag

I got out to have a look and gave her an ASS-Reaming she wont forget.

You should have shuved pool balls in her mouth

yeah that would drive me nuts.

The other day some chick cut me off and gave me the finger out of the blue, but her unlucky ass stopped at the next red light, where I proceeded to get out of my car and walk up to her window and ask her what was up. She quickly put up her window and picked up her cell phone and called the powleece or somethi **** like that. dumb beetch. Then she started writing down my license plate #

"Hi officer, I just gave this short tempered guy the finger for no apperent reason and then cut him off like the stupid beetch i am, and now he 's knocking at my window!!! please help me!!! I don't know why he's mad! hee hee hee! I am just a little princess! I don't have to deal with reality!!"

It's not just some people. It's all of them.

check this site out for some road rage relief...

http://www.happytreefriends.com go to watch episodes

Christian -

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
yeah if you like to hear bithcing about hippies go read his articles.

that guy is the absolute ass master (after Wade Simmons of course)

Christian -

Come to think about it, I should forward him that article about those hippies bitching about how a VPP has more travel than a 84 ford pickup and how they cried about the "powderization of soil" because of mtn bike tires.

Butchering in the making!!!!