Quantcast

fvcking aurora colorado

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Mass murder will stillhappen, look at countries that ban guns... when someone wants to kill MANY people at once they find a way, I am not saying they will go ape**** and be superhuman killing everyone with a knife.......... They will do some research and make bombs.

Bombs are illegal to my knowledge yet people have those too...... See the point, you cannot just make guns go away.... again no perfect answer to any of it cant take them all away, but cannot give to everyone.... So what the **** do we do, answer is who ****in knows
The Japanese Sarin Gas Attack took a team of 10 people and the relatively complicated procedure of making sarin gas, and it killed 13 people and injured 50. Pretty much the same casualty rate of one guy armed with a credit card here in the US...

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
Later they get married and miserable so when they end up shooting someone it's usually themselves ;)
Really? You spew stupid way to often. Your blissful union isn't as perfect as you think it is.

Gun laws...

In Canada you have to take a course in order get a license to purchase a firearm. All hand guns and certain long guns are in a restricted class. You have to take an extra course and get a higher level background check with character references in order to get a restricted license. You need your license to even buy ammunition.

All firearms must have two locks in place when being stored. In a safe and with a trigger lock. Handguns can only be transported from your house to the range with no stops in between. They also must be in a locked case during transport and out of the reach of the driver and passengers of the vehicle.

The system works ok but we still have gun related crime here. "Some men just want to watch the world burn." You're never going to get away from it. If you take away all of the guns they'll find a different way.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Bombs are illegal to my knowledge yet people have those too......
If no one in a room has a bomb no one has any power.

If only one guy in a room has a bomb he has all the power.

If everyone in the room has a bomb then BOOOOOOMMM....

Sh!t does everyone need to carry a gun and a bomb now?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Really? You spew stupid way to often. Your blissful union isn't as perfect as you think it is.

Gun laws...

In Canada you have to take a course in order get a license to purchase a firearm. All hand guns and certain long guns are in a restricted class. You have to take an extra course and get a higher level background check with character references in order to get a restricted license. You need your license to even buy ammunition.

All firearms must have two locks in place when being stored. In a safe and with a trigger lock. Handguns can only be transported from your house to the range with no stops in between. They also must be in a locked case during transport and out of the reach of the driver and passengers of the vehicle.

The system works ok but we still have gun related crime here. "Some men just want to watch the world burn." You're never going to get away from it. If you take away all of the guns they'll find a different way.
So you basically agree with me but didn't like my marriage dig so I'm stupid?

Also what is my union? If you mean EU where did I claim it was. Not to mention it is a bit ignorant use the union argument here when there are no centralized gun laws in Europe. There are huge differances. Some countries do it better than others and yes there will always be gun related crime but it is way lower over here even in countries with social disproportion and large unhappy minorities.

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
So you basically agree with me but didn't like my marriage dig so I'm stupid?

Also what is my union? If you mean EU where did I claim it was. Not to mention it is a bit ignorant use the union argument here when there are no centralized gun laws in Europe. There are huge differances. Some countries do it better than others and yes there will always be gun related crime but it is way lower over here even in countries with social disproportion and large unhappy minorities.
I could care less about the marriage dig. Your suicide remark was what I was referring too. Your posts have been somewhat chastising and stereotypical of gun owners as redneck with low IQ's.

Gun related crime is lower in the EU but it still happens. There is no blanket solution.

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
I know you live in a civilized first world country but have you ever been to the US? It's a little different. And by different I mean special. And by special I mean drooling down the shirt retarded.
I've been all over the US. It seems like there is a huge gap between people who are actually educated and those who are not. I don't just mean schooling but educated in the world outside their borders. The educated people I have met are great and IMO they are what make your country what it is.

We have more than our fair share drooling morons here. Our population is ~10% of what you have so we have less of them or they're more spread out. Luckily most of them are too stupid to find a polling station to vote.

Could there be some ideology changes needed in the US? Of course, but we need some too and so does everywhere else.

No point in looking down and wagging your finger after a tragedy like this

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The educated people I have met are great and IMO they are what make your country what it is.
You got their phone numbers? I only have like six friends.

We have more than our fair share drooling morons here.
I've met MMike.

No point in looking down and wagging your finger after a tragedy like this
Actually this is the only thing you've posted that I genuinely disagree with. The moronic culture we've fostered where freedom is defined by your access to multi-round discharge firearms and god knows what else, needs to stop. And this is the only time people have it in their face that it should stop. That entire idiotic ideal has allowed this kind of thing to happen far too often here. So yeah......there's a huge point in finger wagging right after something like this. Because the two are related.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Actually this is the only thing you've posted that I genuinely disagree with. The moronic culture we've fostered where freedom is defined by your access to multi-round discharge firearms and god knows what else, needs to stop.
But this dude is a smart motherfvcker. It wasn't some beer swilling Nascar fan that shot the place up, this is a well educated man that did this.

Where do you go from there?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
But this dude is a smart motherfvcker. It wasn't some beer swilling Nascar fan that shot the place up, this is a well educated man that did this.

Where do you go from there?
Not exist in a place where all that shlt is so readily AVAILABLE.

I didn't say it was the idiots using the stuff every time. It's the idiots who create the culture that creates the availability.

I can't count how many times I've heard someone say something along the lines of the NRA being the only thing keeping the government from takin our gunz. The NRA doesn't lobby for citizens. They get paid to lobby for firearm manufacturers. The fact that this douchebag bought all his toys in the last few months speaks to the relevancy of that organization. It's the idiots in this country that keep that shlt organization relevant with all their stupid little fabricated causes geared to do nothing more than make people buy guns.

And I'd argue that someone barging into a building and shooting people isn't exactly a smart motherfvcker. Understanding neurochemistry doesn't make you intelligent. Half the people I graduated from a biochem program from were frat boys.

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
I guess what I meant was the finger wagging wasn't going to solve anything. Gun owners like guns but I doubt they want to see people shot up in a theater. One would hope that some smart people would get together and come up with a solution that works, but that won't happen because money and lobbyists are involved.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
From teh web, there is never a rational reason why people flip out, they just do. Shootings like this are common to the point of being predictable.

When asked why she committed the gun attack Spencer replied, "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day. I have to go now. I shot a pig [policeman]. I think and I want to shoot more. I'm having too much fun [to surrender]." She also said, "I had no reason for it, and it was just a lot of fun," "It was just like shooting ducks in a pond," and, "[The children] looked like a herd of cows standing around; it was really easy pickings." At the time of the shootings, Spencer was 16 years old.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
What upsets me in all this, is if someoe went into a theater and started stabbing people, there would be no cry to eliminate knives, if someone went into a theater and poured five gallons of gas on people and set them on fire there would be no cry to ban gasoline sales in portable containers, If someone planted an explosive device made from clorox and other select undersink items readily available noone would be on the bandwagon to eliminate cleaning supplies.... yet when something happens with a gun, obtained ileagally or legaly, there is ALWAYS some kind of uproar that this particular inanimate object.

Seriously think about that last part, do not respond with none of that corelates, or thats retarded comparisions..... because the are not. Look at what happened in Wako Texas many years ago, when a Cult leader set a blaze his entire groupp of followers, did we start screaming that cults should be illegal and laws should be written to keep them from forming...... No we did not, we stood up and said flat out, everyone here in America has a given right to practice whatever religion they want, no matter how quacked out or dangerous it is......

Bad **** happens people, stop living in fear that someone is going to get you, and get on with your lives.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Four hit and runs in LA in the lsat 24 hours as seen on the local news tonight, at least four people are dead because of it. I think we should outlaw cars in LA because that would eliminate hit and run deaths.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Bad **** happens people, stop living in fear that someone is going to get you, and get on with your lives.

Thats the whole effing problem. Most gun nutballs I know personally DO live in fear. Every fvcking one of them. They're scared of the government and their neighbor. And their lives arn't even that fvcking bad.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Dear DirtyMike-

It seems that you are missing the whole point of most gun control arguments posted on here. Let me see if I might be of some help.

Guns are easy to acquire and use. Knives are also easy to acquire. The big difference is that a gun is far more tempting to attack someone with. You don't have to physically engage your opponent with it. Meaning you can kill from a distance. Killing someone with a knife requires you to get up close and personal which puts you at a greater risk of also being injured. This causes most semi-intelligent people to pause and think about it for a moment. Also, using a knife requires a certain mindset as well as some physical ability to effectively hurt someone. But anyone regardless of stature can point a gun and pull the trigger. This is where the phrase,"just another pussy with a gun" comes from.

Sincerely yours,
AngryMetalsmith

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Look at what happened in Wako Texas many years ago, when a Cult leader set a blaze his entire groupp of followers, did we start screaming that cults should be illegal and laws should be written to keep them from forming...... No we did not, we stood up and said flat out, everyone here in America has a given right to practice whatever religion they want, no matter how quacked out or dangerous it is......
Tell me what you REALLY remember about Waco.

Seriously.

Because you literally just said something did not happen when it certainly did.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is America. You and your familymay be randomly gunned down by maniacs no matter where you go, it is called FREEDOM, get used to it. You faggots should be happy you don't live in some country full of terrorists.

Last edited:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Dear DirtyMike-

It seems that you are missing the whole point of most gun control arguments posted on here. Let me see if I might be of some help.

Guns are easy to acquire and use. Knives are also easy to acquire. The big difference is that a gun is far more tempting to attack someone with. You don't have to physically engage your opponent with it. Meaning you can kill from a distance. Killing someone with a knife requires you to get up close and personal which puts you at a greater risk of also being injured. This causes most semi-intelligent people to pause and think about it for a moment. Also, using a knife requires a certain mindset as well as some physical ability to effectively hurt someone. But anyone regardless of stature can point a gun and pull the trigger. This is where the phrase,"just another pussy with a gun" comes from.

Sincerely yours,
AngryMetalsmith
This. And when something is found to have the capability to kill dozens/hundreds of people, it's HIGHLY regulated (see: ammonium nitrate fertilizer).

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Yes, there are many humans who have had terrible things happen to them when they were young children. And many of them will never recover and may become the next movie theater killer. But most people are just super paranoid in life.

This was posted on my fb page from a coworker that constantly taunts gun use. And to me, he's a tattoo covered pussy in reality.

Step 1: Stop being a gun hating sissy
Step 2: Buy guns
Step 3: Learn how to use them
Step 4: Defend yourself and stop waiting for cops to do YOUR job.

Pretty simple huh?

I honestly feel for him.

But to also add at least he isn't all about hunting for sport and filling his kids tags and hunting for his kids and not with them. That's another issue i suppose. I guess I'm from the stance that guns could be ok but too many wrong people have them. And they're boring as hell to shot anyway.

Last edited: