Quantcast

g spot

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
g spot found between downhils legs jk I thought you guys said their 9th street jumps. don't get me wrong they look good, well some of them. I saw a bunch of jumps that looked like lefty size, but no 9 th street she it. I thought you built thoughs jumps scott or should i say downhil, jeremy from the skatepark says thoughs r his jumps.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
Jeremy from the skate park, huh. If you knew the real story behind those jumps you'd shut your ****ing mouth. we just call jeremy from the " Skate Park " jeremy, being that we know the guy personally, hell mark lived with him and still owes him money. Those damn jumps have been built on by three different groups of people and for god sakes they have been around for almost 5 yrs. And this right here is the **** that PISSES ME OF TO NO END about this GOD DAMN TOWN, this **** right here!!, get your DAMN facts straight before you open your DAMN MOUTH.
You stick to your jumps and we will stick to ours. Life will then be perfect.

Im DONE with your BULL****. Just let it be.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
north shore fussy
dude I'm not starting she it. I was just telling you what he said. you need to chil out. sounds like you have issues. I wasn't saying anything bad anyways. did you not see the (jk). and anyways this is what jeremy said you fussy, maybe the the g spots in your legs. your right I will stick to my jumps because your she it an't tha she it, like you said. I did not see one jump that looked like 9 th street anyways. fussy

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
i did help build those jumps...over 5 years ago, in my 20" days. i havent ridden down there for a few years, since i was at school, until recently. didnt think anyone could "own" them.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
thats even funnier .. how do you come up with this she it, I would like to know. I know your not smart enough to come up with this she it by your self.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
scott, im cool with you now. you know how the rage has a tendancy to build. And ive been sending you business anyway.

jay, you can lick my hairy balls you napoleonic jerkoff. Put down the bong everyonce in awhile and you just might be able to carry on a normal existance in this world, without starting sh!t with people you dont even know and could care less if you got shoved in front of a careening Capitol Metro bus.

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
And to add to what IRB said....

In case you have forgotten the rules, here they are as a reminder

THE RULES:
1. No racist or sexist remarks.
2. No overly-vulgar posts or pics. If you do not posess the judgement to decide what is overly vulgar, then don't post it.
3. NO FLAMING!!!! If there is a disagreement, discuss it like adults. Otherwise go somewhere else. You will get one warning only on this issue!
4. NO unsolicited PM SPAM. Post your goods in the Buy and Sell forum.

We are very serious about these rules. If you do not think that you can operate under these guidelines, this is not the forum for you!

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
well i see someone is missing their balls and reported my little tirade to the admin.
hey thats cool with me, i totally understand. i would just like you guys to know your a little late, but nice of you to make a showing anyway.

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by northshorerat
well i see someone is missing their balls and reported my little tirade to the admin.
hey thats cool with me, i totally understand. i would just like you guys to know your a little late, but nice of you to make a showing anyway.
Are you referring to us admins being a little late??? You know if you would act like a grown up on this board then we wouldn't even have to show up. If you have issues with someone, keep it off the board, plain and simple.

You also have to remember there are a lot of posts on this board and it's hard to keep up with everything that happens unless people report it.

If you have a issue with anything on the way the board is ran, you are more than welcome to leave.

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
Originally posted by northshorerat
scott, im cool with you now. you know how the rage has a tendancy to build. And ive been sending you business anyway.

jay, you can lick my hairy balls you napoleonic jerkoff. Put down the bong everyonce in awhile and you just might be able to carry on a normal existance in this world, without starting sh!t with people you dont even know and could care less if you got shoved in front of a careening Capitol Metro bus.
well for one I didn't start any of this she_it talking, I was just sticking up for the jumps that i put work into, it was your girl freind haro girl that was starting the she_it, he couldn't keep his mouth shut about someones trails that they put a lot of time and hard work into and couldn't hit them anyways, but you wouldn't know about that considering you don't build any trails. O one more thing, have you ever tried anger managment. I herd they have class for free, because I know you work in a bike shop. and what does it matter to you, you don't hit tru jumps anyways well the bigger ones. all this talk and it didn't even pertain to you. I was talking to downhil, and I wasn't even talking she_it to him, so whats your deal. you have some issues dude.
downhill I have no problems with you. I wasn't starting she it with you. I was just going off of what they were saying at g spot when we went there. They were saying that they don't like use mountainbikers hitting there jumps. I have no issues with you scott I know poeple that know you and say that your pretty cool.
and for god sacks were all mountain bikers just some of use are better then others, just don't be mad or jealous about it.
and to the admin well if there was something that was derogatorily said, then Im sorry, but there is a lot of ignorance and no responsiblety whats so ever. on some peoples part..

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
just stay south of the river and i wont have a problem with you. you dont know of me or of how i ride, you know nothing of my town or of what i jump. a lot of what yall call "Urban", Downhil and I where doing about 6 years ago on XC bikes. I was "Freeriding" before Cannondale trademaked the term "Free ride". Ive been riding for around 12 yrs. now, ive seen all there is to be seen in the cycling world, i was riding before there was an Extreme Games Event.
so ive seen your kind before. Not the first time wont be the last.

igotabike

Chimp
Nov 8, 2003
atx
why dont you guys post up some pics of yourselves riding. maybe you can decide who is better. or we can have a competition . best three out of five pics wins. just do something besides all this bickering

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
well I have be trying to get that fussy out on a ride. I've pm him all the time to go and show is 12 years of skill. and don't worry I'll get some sick pics of some of the dirty cartel and some of me very soon.

igotabike

Chimp
Nov 8, 2003
atx
i imagine that people from georgetown have a dim perception that nature played a cruel trick on them but they lack the intelligence to really comprehend its magnitude