Quantcast

>>> Gardening Sunday GTM <<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Whale watching was a success. Whales breaching, feeding, calling, etc. Dolphins, molimoki (Ocean sunfish), sea otters, sea lions, and lots of jellyfish.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rode Suntop-Skookum flats. Amazing day and pretty cool trails. Unfortunately points of Skookum flats near the campgrounds were heavily littered with shitstained toilet paper. I assume turds lurked nearby. People are fucking animals and Washington rednecks are the worst.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Rode Suntop-Skookum flats. Amazing day and pretty cool trails. Unfortunately points of Skookum flats near the campgrounds were heavily littered with shitstained toilet paper. I assume turds lurked nearby. People are fucking animals and Washington rednecks are the worst.
I'd like to clarify my "like" is for Skookum Flats and Suntop, not for the shit-stained TP. Did you ride up Suntop to start it?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd like to clarify my "like" is for Skookum Flats and Suntop, not for the shit-stained TP. Did you ride up Suntop to start it?
Yes. I didn't even consider that the fire road was easily driven or I would have parked at the top. Would have rather had full strength and energy for the flats than burned it all up on the climb. There was a fair bit of traffic on the dirt road that kicked up a lot of dust that I did not enjoy breathing, wouldn't have been so busy later in the day.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Get a buddy and park a car at the bottom next time, leaving one at the top. Just make sure the top car driver has their keys in their pack. I almost had to pedal back up Suntop at the end of a long trail day, only "almost" because someone with a pickup was randomly headed up there at that late hour as well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Get a buddy and park a car at the bottom next time, leaving one at the top. Just make sure the top car driver has their keys in their pack. I almost had to pedal back up Suntop at the end of a long trail day, only "almost" because someone with a pickup was randomly headed up there at that late hour as well.
I've no problem with the pedaling, would just rather be fresh for the fun part of it.