Quantcast

Germany - B40Huckers!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Lefty said:
Dang she looks burly as hell. I think you have done a nice job, with the fender.Covering your shock.

thanks... you should have seen it before if you thin it looks burly now :)... that is it in lightweight mode :)... yeah, the fender works like a dream, despite all the e experts here who were positive the rear tire would hit it... dw saw the genious tho' :thumb:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
since that last link opens up a damn rm7 :nuts: :blah:

this is my beast... KILL OR BE KILLED !!!

http://www.b40huckers.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=14

lookin forward to meetin you on the 19th lefty... should be a good show... is there a place nearby to purchase some of hollands finest >? :)... you know, them clog things ;).... please PM me and let me know... it d be nice to have a toke and not have to worry about plod giving me a rectal exam...

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
partsbara said:
since that last link opens up a damn rm7 :nuts: :blah:

this is my beast... KILL OR BE KILLED !!!

http://www.b40huckers.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=14

lookin forward to meetin you on the 19th lefty... should be a good show... is there a place nearby to purchase some of hollands finest >? :)... you know, them clog things ;).... please PM me and let me know... it d be nice to have a toke and not have to worry about plod giving me a rectal exam...
Ya me to men...

i don;t know. i'll will ask a friend who is from there. And takes part in the organisation. He was really pleased that i said there where coming three of 4 guys from Germany.

I'll pm you as soon i'll will have a answer.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Lefty said:
Ya me to men...

i don;t know. i'll will ask a friend who is from there. And takes part in the organisation. He was really pleased that i said there where coming three of 4 guys from Germany.

I'll pm you as soon i'll will have a answer.
4 guys coming from germany... 3 americans and 1 australian... :) gonna be fun

partsbara

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
B40 Huckers!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (oh my god, that's so funny!)

I think you all should have an event and call it "24 Hrs of Mortuary Mary"

I was a cop at Ramstein for a few years, 99-01.
It's good to see that you guys are making good use of the time there.

:)

k9handler

Monkey
Aug 19, 2004
Fort Collins, CO
so it looks like the b40huckers name is at least recognized by one! Ha Ha
We will soon be spread out all over the world as guys move (PCS)...but the name (dubbed by fr-rider) will last.

gorogod

Chimp
Nov 1, 2004
Germany (Albuquerque soon)
k9handler said:
so it looks like the b40huckers name is at least recognized by one! Ha Ha
We will soon be spread out all over the world as guys move (PCS)...but the name (dubbed by fr-rider) will last.

I'm sure myself and Fr-rider can get some more support when we get to NM

gorogod

Chimp
Nov 1, 2004
Germany (Albuquerque soon)
k9handler said:
well it's not the clothes....it's the Aussie, Dutch, Yank, and wherever you can think of that we all come from. So been out on that Imperial yet?

Yeah, we cover more than most....Yeah, I went out yesterday...didn't you see the post I put up on b40huckers? the front tire rubs on the fork....I'll wait for the new fork and rims to come in to get that corrected....some minor adjustments needed...

k9handler

Monkey
Aug 19, 2004
Fort Collins, CO
Lefty said:
hihihihi i don;'t really need to know this.
until know i knew pretty shure that you weren';t gay. I geuss this is the proof in the pudding.

well Lefty I am not gay....my clothes never match!

And I enjoy the pink taco too much! :drool:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
k9handler said:
so when are you going to come a ride with us Lefty? I know the weather is crap at the moment...but I am sure we will be out on the trails soon!

I hope within a month.... when exactly will two of your depart to new mexico.. I hope i can a take friend or friends from me with me to your place.. it would be more feul efficient. And fun for them to.

So can you can come with some dates ?? the weather is crap mhere to... 5 inches of snow for shure.. and all the sh*t it leaves behind. :(

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
k9handler said:
sometime in May....Mid April will probably be best. It would be nice if Winterberg was open then.
Sounds really good.. lets go for that. :thumb:
I believe you could ride all year long in Willingen which is only 20km's from there. If the weathers stays good and there not much snow.