Quantcast

/\/\Get after it gmt/\/\

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Shitty day at work.
I had planned a big post work ride, I think I need to cut it down and do something shorter as I'm mentally drained from the day.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Another storm just blew through and now the temps fell to 21c.

Waiting for buddies to show up now, but we're where that tornado warning storm blew right over....fingers crossed for no trees down.
got the tornado warming about 20 minutes ago... sounds like it'll hit over eastern Algonquin park and Barry's Bay area.... that place always gets hammered. I wonder what it is about that area...

enjoy your ride!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
enjoy your ride!
I didn't! :busted:

Did one descent and just felt off and drained. Halfway up the return climb, which is super mellow, I started getting a massive cramp on my right side. Got to the top, bid my buddies farewell and aborted. Left some beer on their tailgate, as payment for being a downer.

Oh well, it happens. :)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Lynn has had problems with her landlord. Her stairs rotted out and became unsafe. I got some scraps and fixed them. I recycled Pallets. Pro job. I even fixed the concrete with a left over bag of Sakrete. Kittens living in her garage came out. We played with them until mamma cat came home. Chicken was grilled with Open pit and mac salad was had. Frisbee session next now that the kids are in bed.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
one hell of an overloaded trailer over the pass, got some hired hands to unload tomorrow and back over the hill for the very last clean up load. will feel good to finally have all my shiznit in one place for a change
You are a few steps ahead of me. I've got a couple storage areas to consolidate. I'll soon be in the sorting through things I haven't seen in years phase. I peaked into a box and found a 4k roll of Black Cats. 20 yr old fireworks work the same as fresh fireworks, right?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Thrown into a bonfire, generally yes.
Speaking of, my friend Is going to be home at her ranch in Yak for the summer, and is looking for some chill riding peeps. She has heard about your trails and work. She is super cool.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Thrown into a bonfire, generally yes.
Speaking of, my friend Is going to be home at her ranch in Yak for the summer, and is looking for some chill riding peeps. She has heard about your trails and work. She is super cool.
There will be bikes. Wheres the ranch located?