Quantcast

Getting drunk for science!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
In order to facilitate the training of new guys at my work, I am getting drunk today. At work. It will be somewhat controlled, but if it is as good as the lst time I helped out, I will be getting loaded. For science and the greater good...

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
Awesome. One of my friends was able to do this a couple years ago. Sit at the bar and knock back a bunch of drinks on the Police Dept tab, then go be drunk around a bunch of cops with no fear of getting in trouble. Good gig. "Exhibit A...this is what a drunk person looks like."

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Dammmijttt! I drank all morninig, and all I got was alousy .058. My first was a .27something or aother...and then this...
I feel like a total failure.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Meehhh, I fixed it. I actually self edit alot...that was my first cut, and I left it as it was for comedic effect. Damn you Reflux! Calling me out!

I drank 5 double Jack and Cokes...and blew a .058 on the PBT (portable) and a .063 on the Intox.
I dont know how to interpret that (I mean personally...proffesionally I know what it means!), but now I need a nap...

Meehhh, I fixed it. I actually self edit alot...that was my first cut, and I left it as it was for comedic effect. Damn you Reflux! Calling me out!

I drank 5 double Jack and Cokes...and blew a .058 on the PBT (portable) and a .063 on the Intox.
I dont know how to interpret that (I mean personally...proffesionally I know what it means!), but now I need a nap...
I think it means that you weigh 680.

Just thinking about Jack Daniels and Coke makes me want to blow chunks. Whiskey is meant to be consumed straight up.

Last edited:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Sure you do... the folks getting the training are utterly incompetent. I bet they pointed the radar guns at each other's skulls in that training.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I have a roaring headche right now...

I don tweigh quite 680. About 500 lbs less. The trainees were young, not alot of experience. But the guy on the Intox was CHP trained and experienced, I know he knew what was up.