Quantcast

Getting high on 4/20

JasonJ

Chimp
Apr 10, 2010
you've gone one hell of a view on the last pic skyst3alth! Definitely worth having to leave work earlier!

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
I'm 6'1"ish, all legs. If I were a woman, i'd be totally dreamy. ;)

Those long, loose fireroad climbs I crank it waaaay up to grind through. I'm so used to being back on the East coast where you have all these short technical climbs, you can leave it at a normal/lower height for all around trail riding and just hammer through out of the saddle. Still figuring out what works best out here. The semi-slick I threw on the back for today was great railing around on hardpack coming down and on flats, but as soon as we headed up on the sandy/gravely road it was like hell keeping enough weight back there for traction.

1x9 setup too, I need all the leverage I can get when things start to go up and I get stuck behind guys granny gearing it up. :)

I need to invest in a gravity drop seat post in a bad way, sick and tired of hopping off and adjusting the seatpost after climbs. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Classic Dakota to RedRocks! Dakota remains one of the most trails around here. A technical challenge even for the most seasoned riders