Quantcast

gfmt....middle day...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Work computer has undertaken an involuntarily restart program. It just restarts whenever it feels like it now, which as it turns out is rather disruptive.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fucking quarterly tax payments...
You have to pay quarterly taxes in VT for fucking?

/crosses VT off his list of places to move

Wife hurt her hand in a crash on Sunday and wants to rest it and not bicycle today. So unsure what we're doing...

Any NC monkeys riding anywhere near Brevard today? In case I need to make plans.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi frens
work today. Woke up hella congested so not riding in today and moving slow as I head in. Only a small amount of work so get it done and get outta there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
didn't sleep well again. been burning the candle from both ends a bit, plus extra hot when i was doing yardwork last night. got lots to do still. need to update the list and maybe even try planning a schedule. woof.

on the upside, i got the gaggia cleaned and running again last night. so at least i had my espresso this morning.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Family photo day. :rolleyes: Hannah asked to listen to "Ring around the rosie" this morning, which is Korn - Shoots and Ladders. Wifey hates metal* so hearing Hannah rock out and go gutteral singing Knick Knack Patty Whack is somewhat hilarious. Haley and I both find great amusement in listening to Hannah singing it.

Looking forward for the week to be over and heading out to the track on Saturday morning. Haley made a comment last night about her driving, which is one of those "I've been waiting to hear that" comments. We were talking about how she was still hitting top times, despite not being at K1 since League, and she said 'it was easy; especially since I got my confidence back outdoors'.

I let Wifey know after Haley went to bed, and as much as she doesn't like karting, it's pretty clear that it really is a driver of her confidence. I don't know if she'll make it to this weekend's race because of Hannah, but next weekend is closer and at night, so we can get a babysitter and MIL1 can come finally.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Discovered what I presume was dog shit all down the underside of my downtube and around my bb shell. :panic:

Not sure if heading to Mills River to ride solo or not...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hannah asked to listen to "Ring around the rosie" this morning, which is Korn - Shoots and Ladders. Wifey hates metal* so hearing Hannah rock out and go gutteral singing Knick Knack Patty Whack is somewhat hilarious. Haley and I both find great amusement in listening to Hannah singing it.
ugh. no. i'm gonna send her this:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo ppls

dropped off my Baby Aya with her biking on the way, then added on some extra miles since the weather is beautiful

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 10.17.42 AM.png

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Andy and Bax is closing and it feels weird. Granted, I haven't been in there in almost 20 years, but that place was a staple. It's a very Portland place, but the owners are retiring after 78 years.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I was successful in my quest to patch a road tube after cutting down the patch. Tested over night and did a ride in some spectacular weather. This whole unemployment thing has sure made my legs strong.