Quantcast

GGG 04 videos and pics

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Originally posted by Damn True
Oh man, I was going soooo slow through there. I tried to pedal out of the turn leading onto the road and slid out a bit and lost aaaaaallllllll of my momentum. The first pic looks great though.
True, rockin' the garden! Sweet sequence shots.

It was awesome meeting some new faces and hangin out with the rest of you guys and gals.

BRacing

Monkey
Feb 3, 2003
NorCal
Not sure what number this is, but I believe it's beg men, maybe #462? I was testing out the multiple exposure mode on my camera when this guy came by. He's wearing a red and white Azonic jersey, and riding what looks to be a Kona. I can't attach the pics cuz they're too big.
I know the first number is a 4, and the last number is a 2. Can't see the middle number. 4?2.

Somebody email him if you know him, tell 'em I've got some pics for him.
Hope he gets these pics...

-Brad

octaneATsbcglobal.net

Zack

Monkey
Apr 5, 2004
West Menlo
I know there were some pictures taken of me (riding a black, hardtail, black fullface, khaki shorts and white shoes), but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I'm number 476, and I was racing in the Hardtail Class (the last group of racers at 1:00)

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by Scrub
True, rockin' the garden! Sweet sequence shots.

It was awesome meeting some new faces and hangin out with the rest of you guys and gals.
LOL, thanks pal. I think the only place I was going slower was when I was laying on my fat arse in the first berm, and just before Henthorn dropped the bungee to start me.

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Originally posted by stoney98
check scrub
What.. you didn't like my superman air over the rock garden in Satudays practice? Thy said it couldn't be done, well i showed them.... Looks like a fk'n ballerena on dirt. LOL

BTW I actually came out of that unscathed.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Hoping he got a nice one of me. So far the only pics of me are the series of me going slow through the rock garden.
Wasn't everyone going slow through the rock garden? :D mm, more pics are good! Any video too?

D

Dingus McGee

are the pics up at Faccino yet?

Hoping he got a nice one of me. So far the only pics of me are the series of me going slow through the rock garden.

As a matter for fact, they are up......

Linque to 04 GGG gallery

Forgive me for being nosy , I had printed the results here at work, and if I'm not mistaken, this would be y'all......found by bib #
(I missed the race and am living vicariously thru others...)

Looks fast!

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
That's hilarious, I was looking thru the gallery and the only pic. missing in the Pro class was mine. I must have been going to fast!

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Originally posted by stoney98
I don't aim for them, my bike is programmed to hit everyone that it sees. Good thing there are no haybales at SO or BB!
there is in mtn X...and who knows...i may just bring one to put on teh logs at sea otter just for u:devil:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by Msisle Dad
you guys really use the term "rock garden" very loosely dont you? ;)

Morgan
rock garden sounds better than a "pile of rocks" ...

REMEMBER! There are no rocks in california.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Damn... I miss that race.:(

On the positive side, there is an outlaw race here in the OC this weekend. Hans' RADS are putting it on.