Price
Make offer
Size
M

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Looks like the Nor-Cal specific classified forums doesn't get many looks. Here's a link to the post: http://ridemonkey.bikemag.com/threads/buy-sell-for-nor-cal-bay-area-only.114877/page-10#post-4261252

Hey there.

Been a while since I've visited here.I still get on an MtB occasionally but my back won't allow much in the way of shenanigans. Mostly a roadie now. Anyway, my old DH sled is just sitting the garage going to waste. I'm never gonna ride it again. It's not worth much but there's a few bits that might be of use to people.

It's this frame

Marzo Bomber fork
Romic shock
Mavic D321 rims w/ Ringle hubs
I've got an Evil guide/bashguard on there and FSA cranks.
I have another spare Evil guide and a new set of race face cranks as well.

I dunno...make an offer.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Looks like the Nor-Cal specific classified forums doesn't get many looks. Here's a link to the post: http://ridemonkey.bikemag.com/threads/buy-sell-for-nor-cal-bay-area-only.114877/page-10#post-4261252

Hey there.

Been a while since I've visited here.I still get on an MtB occasionally but my back won't allow much in the way of shenanigans. Mostly a roadie now. Anyway, my old DH sled is just sitting the garage going to waste. I'm never gonna ride it again. It's not worth much but there's a few bits that might be of use to people.

It's this frame

Marzo Bomber fork
Romic shock
Mavic D321 rims w/ Ringle hubs
I've got an Evil guide/bashguard on there and FSA cranks.
I have another spare Evil guide and a new set of race face cranks as well.

I dunno...make an offer.
Tree. fiddy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
with a decent shock that wasn't a bad bike. would make a great beginner bike for someone to get into DH, or would be good for someones kid since it's a M.