Quantcast

girl pants? painted wheels? omg must be a scene kid (pics inside)

rid3HB

Monkey
Aug 28, 2007
nice whip! and the spandex pants dont rip easily for the record; i like that. too bad ripped pants are in style right now...

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
In the future, no need to call attention to your outfit. Just let your riding do the talking.

I've seen soo many amazing riders in "girls jeans." It's just what the kids are wearing these days. Who cares?

-L

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia
Starvin said:
what makes people think that spandex jeans are cool? I mean seriously, what is the purpose? It's got to cut down on mobility and makes you look like a pillow-biter at the same time... = lose/lose.

i dont get it.
Have you ever worn a 'real' pair of stretch girl jeans?

Its like wearing lycra thats tough wearing and looks cool. You have unlimited movement. Where as baggy jeans are not only heavy but in baggy jeans i could only ever lift my legs knee height...

Not to mention girls go nuts over it.

bbrz4

Chimp
Aug 26, 2007
Perth, WA, Australia
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sTta9-Mwp8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sTta9-Mwp8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Starvin

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
Roads & Islands
Have you ever worn a 'real' pair of stretch girl jeans?

Its like wearing lycra thats tough wearing and looks cool. You have unlimited movement. Where as baggy jeans are not only heavy but in baggy jeans i could only ever lift my legs knee height...

Not to mention girls go nuts over it.
:rofl: this is supposed to be a comeback? dude, listen to yourself.

Have i ever tried on a "real" pair or stretchy girlpants? No. Just like i have never tried on a "real" pair of girls lace painties. I'm all set with crossdressing.

trying to justify wearing girlpants because they "look cool" are "tough wearing" like "lycra" and the "girls go nuts over it". Give me a break dude. Keep trying.

I'm all for dressing practically dude, but stretchy girl pants being "tough wearing"? C'mon. Buy yourself a pair of Carhartts.

nobody, including the girls, wants to see your moose knuckle, dumpy man-ass, gorilla thighs and chicken ankles.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Buy yourself a pair of Carhartts.

Carhartts!!! :) hahahaaaa

infact, buy carhartt overalls - the really stiff thick ones so u cant move for **** what so ever.

i say ride however u want - or better yet - ride in the nude, with the cock and the testicles out for all to see.

no homo, of course.

Starvin

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
Roads & Islands
whats wrong with Carhartts!? :lol: I've been wearing them all my life.

If you wear and wash them enough, they lighten and loosen up nicely. And last forever.

wanabe

Monkey
Mar 16, 2007
Radest thread ever!! Boo tight pants:plthumbsdown:. Keep that heroin sheik crap in the 80s.

Nice whip :clapping:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
This thread is gold. Grom-dom, cool pics. Get some Dickies please.
If i ever put pants on like that, i would punch myself in the nuts.

jeremyb

Monkey
Dec 3, 2004
Christchurch, New Zealand
Girl jeans is like an addiction, once you start you have to get tighter and tighter ones, I've got to the point now where I couldn't get any tighter ones so I just paint my legs denim blue, getting sick of the burns from the paint remover on my ballsack tho'.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Haha. Holy crap. I was away for a week and this place went crazy.

I dig the steez. The riding and the jeans. No worries, J. Some people just don't have a sense of style.

But, I'm confused on why you posted a pic of that girl from The Compound???

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
Nothing like showing off chicken legs, Im sure the ladies go head over heels for those.
yeah believe it or not they really do.

I dig the steez. The riding and the jeans. No worries, J. Some people just don't have a sense of style.

yeah more or less thats what happened, apparently pms is a monthly thing now...

thank you. kind words for once, im sorta confused now

happened upon it in the so-cal sub-forum and thought it would be suitable in this whole thing with these e-rapists and all that. just to piss people off is the only reason really

and i painted my bike again, black with flourescent yellow wheels

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
I say worry less about the pants or new paint and show pics of jumping big jumps with style...that is impressive, I could care less if you have rust on your bike or if your jeans suck. But ya, those look alittle (or alot) uncomfortable to me.

BJ-

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Australia
:rofl: this is supposed to be a comeback? dude, listen to yourself.

Have i ever tried on a "real" pair or stretchy girlpants? No. Just like i have never tried on a "real" pair of girls lace painties. I'm all set with crossdressing.

trying to justify wearing girlpants because they "look cool" are "tough wearing" like "lycra" and the "girls go nuts over it". Give me a break dude. Keep trying.

I'm all for dressing practically dude, but stretchy girl pants being "tough wearing"? C'mon. Buy yourself a pair of Carhartts.

nobody, including the girls, wants to see your moose knuckle, dumpy man-ass, gorilla thighs and chicken ankles.
Sorry mate but im not actually trying to do anything other than offer a different opinion to a somewhat negative thread...