Quantcast

GirlWhoBoards?

What should be done about GWB

• Give her a sticky thread so it doesn't bump important ones like the 5,000th Let's hit SST thread.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Ban her outright for lacking the ability of using a paragraph.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Or just banish her to the Montana forum for a while.

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
girlwhoboards said:
how about what are people riding in since it's so darn hot out
Ok, I gotta comment on this because according to weather.com it is like 80 degrees for a high in Seattle. As I sit here in Phoenix at 10:30 P.M. it is still over 100 degrees outside and today it got to something like 115 degrees. Man, if it was 80 degrees here in July I'd be calling in sick to work (as would most everybody) and going for a mid-day ride! So anyways, no it is not hot in Seattle.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
AZRacerX said:
Ok, I gotta comment on this because according to weather.com it is like 80 degrees for a high in Seattle. As I sit here in Phoenix at 10:30 P.M. it is still over 100 degrees outside and today it got to something like 115 degrees. Man, if it was 80 degrees here in July I'd be calling in sick to work (as would most everybody) and going for a mid-day ride! So anyways, no it is not hot in Seattle.
Seattle-ites always complain about the weather. 75 is too hot. 45 is too cold (in Feb). total weather sissies.

It's been over 90 here (with the crazy-ass humidity) every day for some time now....and well the winter can get a little chilly at times here too....

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
girlwhoboards said:
maybe...i just couldn't think of anything else at the time or retiring emily for good reason.

yeah on the weather...it's hot if you are from seattle and out of the water :(...and yes we constantly complain about it. ever since i camped out in 20 degree chills in NV/CO my body temp has been all screwed up.

hey look...i'm making paragraphy ;).
paragraphy!!! classic!! I luv it!

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
dwaugh said:
What are people from places other than the northwest doing in here? :confused: Not good enough where you live?
I don't know about that guy from NY, maybe he got confused which way is west? I'm here because I will soon be a PNW resident.

sudhamike

Chimp
Nov 26, 2003
Skookum (>10,000 posts and climbing daily) is flipping GWB crap for too many postings. And to compund it, "h8ter" is piling on with judgement about her avatar.
What a pair of assholes.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sudhamike said:
Skookum (>10,000 posts and climbing daily) is flipping GWB crap for too many postings. And to compund it, "h8ter" is piling on with judgement about her avatar.
What a pair of assholes.
Uh, right.

I explained everything to GWB in a PM. Mind your own business kiddo.

:thumb: :D

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
girlwhoboards said:
i give you one year up here and you'll be pissy too about the weather too...it's just the norm for seattle like coffee, meth and hummers...geez ;).
I was there for 7 years (almost) and never bitched about the weather. I just bitched about EVERYTHING else....... Well I guess I bitched aout the crap-ass winters. But summer is unbitchaboutable.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
sudhamike said:
What a pair of assholes.
Dude, this is the internet...not life. Get one :rolleyes:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
sudhamike said:
What a pair of assholes.
i guess i shouldn't have spent over ten minutes giving you detailed directions to your shuttle ride if i'm such an asshole. Now i hope you get lost. :nope:

i'm very proud of my postings. 10% informed and expert opinion and 90% crap. You can call my memeber small but don't dis my post count otherwise i might have to slap you with the pimp hand. :monkey:

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
girlwhoboards said:
i give you one year up here and you'll be pissy too about the weather too...it's just the norm for seattle like coffee, meth and hummers...geez ;).
One thing is for sure, after living in Arizona I will never bitch about it being hot unless it is over 100 F. And if I do you have permission to bitch slap me :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
sudhamike said:
What a pair of assholes.

Some people just dont get the humor. I would hope that GHB would have seen some of that in all of this. Yes, you do post alot. Yes you do sometimes post very scattered stuff. I tend to have to read your posts a few times to understand all of whats being asked/said. But at the end of the day do I care? no. You definatly are free to post all you want about whatever you want. Its the internet, and this is a free site.

It sounded like H8r has good reason to dislike that Avatar, did a good job of explaining in a private way, and GHB made the descision to change her mind about it.

Uruk-hai

Monkey
Oct 13, 2004
The 'Quah
girlwhoboards said:
in the end lets just go ride bike and forget about all the rest aye :). yes i have a very scattered brain (abstract random personality type) and problems with spelling, typos, the whole grammer/structure thing...maybe my b-ham dirt jumping friend can give me lessons since he's an honors student ;). i told my profs that i thought i needed more english but they said..."you'll be fine". but can we all get along now (for those that want to) and yes it's the internet and hard to figure out what's a joke and what's not but i'm cool. i'd much rather be living in a small village where i could go ride with you all but i guess i have to make money somehow and sitting behind a computer for now makes the best form in the least amount of time so i can play more. on another note...i got my new kona peds in the mail...thanks to paul :)...so i'm a happy camper :). ps...i don't think sudhamike meant any harm though...it's just all a clusterf+ck on forums sometimes.
NEVER EVER POST MY REAL NAME AGAIN!!!!!

(Just kidding!!!)

Glad you like the peds. Are they what you were looking for?

Neal

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Seattle
>>> need to find something else to do on the computer besides being an annoying poster on RM's PNW site cause this is mainly the only place i go to besides mail and a couple of other sites for info

How about getting outdoors on a sunny day?

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
Neal said:
>>> need to find something else to do on the computer besides being an annoying poster on RM's PNW site cause this is mainly the only place i go to besides mail and a couple of other sites for info

How about getting outdoors on a sunny day?
Because she is at work.

Uruk-hai

Monkey
Oct 13, 2004
The 'Quah
But aren't we all annoying in some way, shape, or form, especially on internet forums? (Note: rhetorical question...answer not required).

sudhamike

Chimp
Nov 26, 2003
1. I apologize for calling Skookum an asshole. I jumped in too early and enthusiastically in defense of a lady, without knowing the whole story. For this, I am sorry. And Skookum-thanks for the input. I hope to regain your trust in the future. I was the asshole in this case.
2. H8R in still an asshole.
3. Why do people with thousands (thousands!) of posts think it's a zinger when they write "get a life"?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
girlwhoboards said:
and hey...how long is "awhile" since my poll says i gots to go to the montana forum? did you get their permission yet...warn them that i'm a postaholic?
Everythings bigger in Montana, that's what they say anyways. Ninefingers was from Montana and he was pretty big. So if you decide to serve a banishment there, make sure you type in BIG LETTERS.