Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Man oh man, I can't wait

OLN's schedule:

Sat, 5/8 - Sun, 5/30
Live! Weekdays, 9:30-11am ET
Weekday Repeats, 1-2:30pm ET
Tape Delay Weekends, 3:30-5:00pm ET

Set your VCR's folks! I am officially unproductive between the morning hours here on the west coast of 6:30-8. :)

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
unlike the TdF where we get about 3-5 hours daily coverge, we get a nice little 30min highlights package each evening at 9:30pm of the day's racing.....great ! (except for the commentry by Paddy Agnew.....at least he makes you laogh !)

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
"....Colombian Uberlino Mesa Estepa of the Colombia-Selle Italia team and Slovenian Jure Golcer from the Formaggi Pinzolo team were banned from the Giro after failing blood tests...."

strangely enough I had a dream last night that I was just chatting to a couple of pro's and when I said that I belived that the most of the pro's aren't doping, Tyler Hamilton just packed out laughing.......

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by rockracing
unlike the TdF where we get about 3-5 hours daily coverge, we get a nice little 30min highlights package each evening at 9:30pm of the day's racing.....great ! (except for the commentry by Paddy Agnew.....at least he makes you laogh !)
No, it's an hour and a half! That's not bad.

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
any truth to the rumor that a lot of Div. 2 Italian teams will be racing? I was reading some article somewhere (maybe CycleSport) that was saying that the Giro is in danger of being eclipsed by the Vuelta (which has been far more exciting the last 2 years). That's hard to say. The mountain stages in the Dolomites are pretty damn breathtaking.

neurostar

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Rochester, NY or Boise, ID
I caught the prologue and the first stage this weekend. It was pretty nice. McGee won the prologue by 10 sec... that TT was pretty wild... lots of turns.

I only saw the last 40-60km of the first stage... a rider (can't remember his name) broke away and stayed away until there were two laps left in Alba, then was caught. Petacchi won the stage.

There was a crash about 40km into the stage, but I missed it, since I was out hiking...

I'm gonna miss not having OLN at school. :(