Quantcast

giro switchblade

snohiker

Chimp
Aug 29, 2002
mass
Hey people im new here so first ill say hi to everyone. Just got back in to this and man has it changed. I went from a trek 930 hard tail to my new toy 2002 disco monkey my knees are thanking me.
Anyhow im looking for last years modle giro switchblade helmet in black lg xlg. if anyones got one or knows were i can get one please help. thanks Rob

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I don't know if buying a used helmet is the best way to good health.

It is a k2 bike. intersting design to say the least.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
i ride the same frame as you. (it is the evo, right?)

as for the switchblade, everyone i've talked to said its pretty well useless. just get an xc helmet and a fullface. jensonusa.com has the bellistic fullface on sale for around 40bucks, and you can pick up a cheap xc helmet.

snohiker

Chimp
Aug 29, 2002
mass
yes its an evo frame ive been trying to load a pic with no succes ill look i to the full face but most of the ones left are small thanks rob:monkey:

snohiker

Chimp
Aug 29, 2002
mass
yea i had a choice of the bumpy monkey and the dicso. i took the disco it had hydo brakes over mech and the componants were better. the bumpy came with black forks and the disco hes psylo xc witch i may swap out for 2003 sl's. i like the remote lockout other than that the only changes ive made allready is the front and rear spring it was sat up for a lil guy . i dont realy like the saddle it cause things to fall a sleep on long rides . hey are the full face helmets heavy. they just look bulky to . thanks rob :monkey:

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
uhhm, Rabie and JM_ both have one.

fullfaces are'nt that heavy, bulky, yes, but thats the point. what are you doing mainly?