Quantcast

GLITCH in the MATRIX

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Stosh, turn that option off and you'll be all set.
I have this funny feeling today that by the end of the day I'm gonna drive up to your new house and kick your ass.

or maybe it was just de ja vue.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
stosh said:
dude. "deja vu." i am experiencing it myself, as i've been a proper spelling nazi and pointed this out before.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Toshi said:
dude. "deja vu." i am experiencing it myself, as i've been a proper spelling nazi and pointed this out before.
damn sometimes I wish I knew how to spell in french too. I guess I better learn how to spell in English first.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I have this funny feeling today that by the end of the day I'm gonna drive up to your new house and kick your ass.

Uhm - when he puts you in his shoe stosh, don't come crawling back here. :nope:

J

JRB

stosh said:
Do you ever understand what you're saying?

Always. I mean, for your unenlightened ass, that once he gets done kicking your ass, you will fit in his shoe. :nuts:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i concur.
i think IRBaboon would beat your face as so it would resemble so much french dip. So much that you would be compelled to rest your mug in a bowl of warm steamy au jaus. Then before you could grab your bearings Toshi would kick your ass again for not being able to spell au jaus correctly. Better to just leave this one alone, live to battle another day so to speak....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
it's "au jus"! i swear you're doing this on purpose, my hair's falling out here...

:think:

oh wait, nvmd, that'd be the haircut i gave myself this morning...

(old pic, but same process)

J

JRB

I got the same glitch today when someone got a thread locked over liberal politics. It must be Bush's fault.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
loco-gringo said:
I got the same glitch today when someone got a thread locked over liberal politics. It must be Bush's fault.
Thread lock? I just ruined the adjustment allen on my Hayes lever with that sh1t - beware. And what the hell are you guys talking about anyhow?

J

JRB

s1ngletrack said:
Thread lock? I just ruined the adjustment allen on my Hayes lever with that sh1t - beware. And what the hell are you guys talking about anyhow?

I did one with a multi tool on the trail. $75 to fix it. :( Julie really likes them on her bike though.