Quantcast

Global Terrorism and you

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Its all about hte religion they follow and their skin color...Tim McVeigh was never called a terrorist, although the attack on the Murrah building was called a terror attack until they caught ole Tim. Same thing with Eric Rudolph and other abortion clinic bomber types...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
there was a 12 year old female terrorist shooting kids at a school in LA....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I submit to you the DoD definition...

Terrorism: The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

Really kind of catches all assaults, attacks, offensives and tomfoolery in there.

Terrorism: The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

Really kind of catches all assaults, attacks, offensives and tomfoolery in there.
Yup, so broad as to be meaningless.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey

Which is why i wanted to remind you guys on what the term actually means. :D

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
When I used to teach about such things, we would ask students to define terrorism. One day they came up with something along the lines of "Fucked up violent shit laid on the public by small peckered losers with inferiority complexes in search of power..."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just did a search for "Austin" on fox news's homepage this morning. No discussion whatsoever of the bomber prick since they found out he's a home schooled Christian whitey type.

#shockingnews

Those were freedom splosions for jesus.