Quantcast

!@#$ gmt Wednesday gmt@$

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Super nice weekend with lots fun/family/home stuff accomplished. Didn't even occur to me till last night that I should have gotten out and rode a bike. Perhaps after work sometime this week.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It's going to be a bad day. My boss didn't read my email up untill today when he has a self apointed deadline of sending my stuff to a client and now wants an ad oferr which may not be available today. Also the guy who can sign my escape papers is gone and the best scripts for my job after job are gone and I will be reading rom coms today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ugh. The quarter is almost over... I get to find out how much my bonus is soon. I, along with 90% of the people I work with all missed our numbers. Our managers changed what is considered 'acceptable' with regards to our client interactions and our over all volumes have dropped substantially. They also changed our payouts from monthly to quarterly, so a lot of us will be getting less than our work would have previously gotten. This should be interesting come confirmation of bonuses. A lot of the senior guys are already talking about leaving if their bonuses come out to less than the monthly levels...

Well, time to get off my ass and go switch the tires on both cars over to summers.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
The Webcyclery team pizza and beer party is tonight. Woot woot. I think I'll ride at lunch...unless it starts snowing. :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ugh. The quarter is almost over... I get to find out how much my bonus is soon. I, along with 90% of the people I work with all missed our numbers. Our managers changed what is considered 'acceptable' with regards to our client interactions and our over all volumes have dropped substantially. They also changed our payouts from monthly to quarterly, so a lot of us will be getting less than our work would have previously gotten. This should be interesting come confirmation of bonuses. A lot of the senior guys are already talking about leaving if their bonuses come out to less than the monthly levels...

Well, time to get off my ass and go switch the tires on both cars over to summers.
you rack disciprine!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
When I was in high school, there was a dorky redneck guy who was raped by several other rednecks at a livestock show. His nickname for the rest of high school was "Corky Cornhole" True story.

I'll tell you about the girl named "Hotdog" later.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus would be proud.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I've got a story about a similar girl. went to the ER for using a frozen hot dog to... uhhhh.... yea. well. in the process of using it, it thawed and broke off. she couldn't get it out.
I think every town has that story...

I bet the girl from my town was hotter

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Second morning in a row spent at the Vets. Dog has this little growth on his hind leg that got infected. Last night he ripped it open. Actually it seems he did a good job of cleaning the infection out. Wondering if he might be doing a better job than the veterinarian, certainly cheaper.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Here!

Grey skies here again. Winter storm warning. Expecting 1-2 ft of snow in the mountains. Guess I'll go skiing ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys! BUSY day here so it's my first chance to check in...guess I need to check my priorities! Rained most of the day, but I got a lot of work done.

I have also come to the realization that Greek yogurt is second to none...I'd rather eat it than ice cream! I've always liked it, but I think I may be an addict or something. It's my "go-to" lunch/snack/breakfast whatever it's called, I'm pregnant and I eat it virtually everyday. I had to stop on my way to school to get one for today, that's how addicted I am!