Quantcast

God showed up today.....

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
and he lives on my Banshee..............

and I even have pics.....note the Ti Spring,,,,oohhhaaahhhh:D

Big pics..........next will be riding shots......cause Im headed to N*

What do you think?

Ciao

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ride to the hills my friend, where the eagles dare.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Yaargh, your bikes be nice. And you have tools too, organized tools.

Damn you.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by oly
The "Nuclear Assault the Northwest" stickers just didnt have the same catch as the Maiden one. Get it... Made In the Northwest??...
Yes, I get it, but it doesnt make any sense. Sorry, Im kind of fickle with my metal...and anyone who knows anything about metal would say the same thing.

largerthan9

Monkey
Dec 10, 2002
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Yes, I get it, but it doesnt make any sense. Sorry, Im kind of fickle with my metal...and anyone who knows anything about metal would say the same thing.
do you know the meaning of fickle?

largerthan9

Monkey
Dec 10, 2002
fickle

\Fic"kle\, a. [OE. fikel untrustworthy, deceitful, AS. ficol, fr. fic, gefic, fraud, deceit; cf. f[=a]cen deceit, OS. f?kn, OHG. feichan, Icel. feikn portent. Cf. Fidget.] Not fixed or firm; liable to change; unstable; of a changeable mind; not firm in opinion or purpose; inconstant; capricious; as, Fortune's fickle wheel. --Shak.

They know how fickle common lovers are. --Dryden.

Syn: Wavering; irresolute; unsettled; vacillating; unstable; inconsonant; unsteady; variable; mutable; changeful; capricious; veering; shifting.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

fickle

adj 1: marked by erratic changeableness in affections or attachments; "fickle friends"; "a flirt's volatile affections" [syn: volatile] 2: liable to sudden unpredictable change; "erratic behavior"; "fickle weather"; "mercurial twists of temperament"; "a quicksilver character, cool and willful at one moment, utterly fragile the next" [syn: erratic, mercurial, quicksilver(a)]

largerthan9

Monkey
Dec 10, 2002
sorry buddy

I think you may have meant
Picky
pick·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pk)
adj. Informal pick·i·er, pick·i·est
Excessively meticulous; fussy.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Originally posted by largerthan9
sorry buddy

I think you may have meant
Picky
pick·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pk)
adj. Informal pick·i·er, pick·i·est
Excessively meticulous; fussy.
Looks like you're fickle about correct usage of grammar :D

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by largerthan9
do you know the meaning of fickle?
apparently not.

EDIT: I mean, yes, I actually do know what it means, but I have no idea why I typed it.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by BurlySurly
apparently not.

EDIT: I mean, yes, I actually do know what it means, but I have no idea why I typed it.

So, out of curiousity what classification of metal is Maiden to you? I'd like to know so i can re-sort my cd collection. I'd hate to shame a gnere of metal by putting the wrong name in the wrong slot.....

Not everyone who knows about metal would say anything, just the nitpicky obsessive types that always have to correct everyone in every small detail.

gmac

Monkey
Apr 6, 2002
You got your Sh%t together my brother.

After seeing that I realize that I'm such an amateur. But, I'm taking lessons. Very nice.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by oly
So, out of curiousity what classification of metal is Maiden to you? I'd like to know so i can re-sort my cd collection. I'd hate to shame a gnere of metal by putting the wrong name in the wrong slot.....

Not everyone who knows about metal would say anything, just the nitpicky obsessive types that always have to correct everyone in every small detail.
Well I mean, if youre going to NAME YOUR TEAM 'Speedmetal' you should at least know what speedmetal is.

Thats all i have to say.

NickyT

Chimp
Feb 11, 2004
London, UK
Nice ride Racerx :cool:

God dropped by my place for a visit first, though...

Banshee - gotta love the ride :D

Nick

PS: Iron Maiden was the first concert I ever went to, age 14...