Quantcast

Going to the Doctor

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
But I have to wait a week for an appointment. Don't these Dr's know that I want to have my problems addressed in an almost instantaneous fashion. Knee pain is a bitch. I can't seem to get it to subside. At least it doesn't hurt when I ride my bike.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Crutches, I am gonna get a wheelchair. Actually the pain is not THAT bad, but bad enough to make me stop my run 1/3 of the way through. By tomorrow afternoon I won't even feel the pain, except maybe when walking down a flight of stairs.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Yossarian
Crutches, I am gonna get a wheelchair. Actually the pain is not THAT bad, but bad enough to make me stop my run 1/3 of the way through. By tomorrow afternoon I won't even feel the pain, except maybe when walking down a flight of stairs.
That sucks man. I have been lucky enough to avoid knee problems so far (knock on wood). But that is part of the reason why skiing sometimes scares me. One bad fall and your knee is wrecked for life. I think that helps explain why I am a much better MTB'er than skiier....I am pretty fearless on a bike.