Quantcast

Good Deal on Sunglasses if ya need em'

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Man I got the worst service at REI the other day.

I had to order a Super G Thule Carrier so I go back to customer service and there is this chick talking on the phone obviously to her boyfriend.
She says on the phone, "hold on a sec a gotta guy standing her. No I won't call you back it will only take a second. What are you getting so upset about you know it's not my fault. Fine I'll just call you back!" SLAM.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"I changed my mind thanks." and walked away.

This is the kind of service I expect from Kinko's not REI. What gives?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I love my Voodoo Sliders. Clearly you are not using yours correctly.
My ughh was because I just bought some this summer at full price. I got them for my GF she loves them too. I makes me so happy when she wears them.

J

JRB

stosh said:
My ughh was because I just bought some this summer at full price. I got them for my GF she loves them too. I makes me so happy when she wears them.

It's posts like this that make me amazed that you have a girlfriend. :confused:

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
sorry for the OT post but if anyone has a black smith slider leg they want to give up off a broken frame i would appreciate it. I think it's the one that goes on your left ear when wearing....

J

JRB

jmvar said:
sorry for the OT post but if anyone has a black smith slider leg they want to give up off a broken frame i would appreciate it. I think it's the one that goes on your left ear when wearing....

ARM or TEMPLE - they are NOT legs on glasses. :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I'm thining about saving up for those fancy specialed glasses that change shades. Especially after reading this article on a guy that fell on his face and smashed his glasses.

He had to have surgery to get parts of the glasses removed from his cornea.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
I'm thining about saving up for those fancy specialed glasses that change shades. Especially after reading this article on a guy that fell on his face and smashed his glasses.

He had to have surgery to get parts of the glasses removed from his cornea.

I was thinking about that too...maybe I'LL GET THEM FOR CHRISTMAS HINT HINT TO NO ONE IN PARTICULAR! :cool:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Where do you guys get lenses for your Sliders? I have a pair of SL2's that I need a new set of lenses for badly.