Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Not much on tap for me other than need to get some much needed work around the apt. done. Also going to be helping my friend damp proof his foundation. I want to try to get a ride in Sunday AM too.

Oh... so last night I found out one of my friend got arrested. Apparently my friend was working at a Dr's office and was stealing Oxycotton... I think it's the same stuff Rush Limbaugh was on... Weird!! I guess the weirdest thing is nobody had any idea SHE had been stealing it, not even her husband. I was supposed to go to her kids b-party this weekend too... weird.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
Does she get to keep her job?
I don't think so. Of course I didn't hear this from her.. I heard it thru the grape vine.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
Oh... so last night I found out one of my friend got arrested. Apparently my friend was working at a Dr's office and was stealing Oxycotton
Morphine, eh? Bummer.

Not much planned for me this weekend. A couple of dinners out with the family. Oh, and were buying the snowblower tomorrow.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
What up. Blah day here is Blahs-ville. Didn't do anything last night. Nothing on tap for tonight either. Gotta work all weekend. I am going to a party Saturday night, that's kind of exciting, but I have to work at 8am on Sunday so it won't get that out of control. Bummer...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
OC's are BAD NEWS!!! I've had several friends get mixed up in taking Oxycontin...always end up with either a trip to jail or the hospital. She should consider herself lucky she got caught when she did!

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
this weekend (it has started for us 3rd shifters) is filled with bike rides! I am going out on 2 rides today for the review. One ride tomorrow to show some friends the new riding spot and a group XC ride on sunday. I am looking forward to spending all this time on the bikes :thumb:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I have a friend that sells oxycontons that he gets becuase he almost got his arm torn off in a car crash. I think I want some.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Morphine, eh? Bummer.

Not much planned for me this weekend. A couple of dinners out with the family. Oh, and were buying the snowblower tomorrow.
congrats what kind are you getting?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
OC's are BAD NEWS!!! I've had several friends get mixed up in taking Oxycontin...always end up with either a trip to jail or the hospital. She should consider herself lucky she got caught when she did!
yeah I guess getting off it is like getting off Heroine

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
I have a friend that sells oxycontons that he gets becuase he almost got his arm torn off in a car crash. I think I want some.
man you're crazy!

splat

Nam I am
Morning all

I went to the Doc yesterday about my Knee, Haveto go get amn MRI on it now ,but it appears I have torn Cartalidge on the outside of my right knee. what do they do to fix it ? Not sure , the Doc wouldn't say until he raed the films from the MRI.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
splat said:
Morning all

I went to the Doc yesterday about my Knee, Haveto go get amn MRI on it now ,but it appears I have torn Cartalidge on the outside of my right knee. what do they do to fix it ? Not sure , the Doc wouldn't say until he raed the films from the MRI.
Crap man, sorry to hear about that. :(

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
splat said:
Morning all

depends on the extent of the damage. might wind up bracing it or if it's real bad go in and try to repair it surgically. bet it hurts like a beeyatch huh?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - I had a great night last night!! Picked up my Tuxedo for Saturday night's Gala, went home, walked the dogs and then met Laura for a nice dinner at Cugino's - a really good Italian restaurant in Farmington. YUM!

Tonight I pick up the boys after work - and they'll be sleeping over. Then on Saturday we have soccer and then Liam has a hockey game - Saturday evening Laura and I are going to the Gala - looking forward to seeing her in a cocktail dress!

Sunday more hockey for Liam and hopefully some sort of bike ride too!

This has been a kickass week so far!!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
bigginsis said:
noticing your sig - my brother says you can have a whole conversation in Tennessee using only the words "what?" and "dang..."

we tried it on the way to bristol. it works!

You're in eastern NC, making fun of people in TN? That's like freddy mercury making fun of liberace. Makes no sense.

J

JRB

bigginsis said:
noticing your sig - my brother says you can have a whole conversation in Tennessee using only the words "what?" and "dang..."

we tried it on the way to bristol. it works!

There are places you can do that here too. BS jumped on the wagon and made it all worth while though. liberace to mercury hahahahahaha

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Morning - I had a great night last night!! Picked up my Tuxedo for Saturday night's Gala, went home, walked the dogs and then met Laura for a nice dinner at Cugino's - a really good Italian restaurant in Farmington. YUM!

Tonight I pick up the boys after work - and they'll be sleeping over. Then on Saturday we have soccer and then Liam has a hockey game - Saturday evening Laura and I are going to the Gala - looking forward to seeing her in a cocktail dress!

Sunday more hockey for Liam and hopefully some sort of bike ride too!

This has been a kickass week so far!!!
Who's this Laura chick?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
splat said:
What kind of black tie gala are you going to ?
It is a Black Tie Gala Celebration to celebrate the successful completion of Campaign UCONN - our $317M fundraising campaign and I have a really incredible woman to take as my date! :dancing:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
I met Laura last Thursday night and we really hit it off and we've seen each other a lot over the last several days. She's great and I like her a lot.
AWESOME, man! Hope things keep going well. You deserve a good woman! :thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
I met Laura last Thursday night and we really hit it off and we've seen each other a lot over the last several days. She's great and I like her a lot.

but, did you CLEAN your apartment yet??

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
This is one of those times I should be commended for using restraint in regard to my mod powers :devil:
You and IAB are the bestest mods on the internet.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
but, did you CLEAN your apartment yet??
I've cleaned up a little but there is more to do. I told her that I've been living like a bachelor for a while so not to expect an immaculate place and she said the was cool with that.

But I feel that I DO need to clean the place up quite a bit.

Cool thing about Laura is she's got me thinking and doing good things for myself, for her and for my kids - so it's very cool.

Echo - you'll have to PM me your Laura story bro.

J

JRB

MMcG said:
I've cleaned up a little but there is more to do. I told her that I've been living like a bachelor for a while so not to expect an immaculate place and she said the was cool with that.

But I feel that I DO need to clean the place up quite a bit.

Cool thing about Laura is she's got me thinking and doing good things for myself, for her and for my kids - so it's very cool.

Echo - you'll have to PM me your Laura story bro.
But did you tell her it looks like the place has been set on fire??? :D

Oh and echo - don't be pming schit that we can use for gossip. :rolleyes: