Quantcast

Good god...transcript of a phonecall I just received

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
ok a lot of y'all know I work in the Public Works Department for a city...I get a lot of kooky calls...this one went like this:

Caller (in a whiny voice, so whiny I thought it was one of the field workers playing a trick on me): Hi my name is Bobby and I'm a resident of 'insert city name' (why these people have to say they are a resident of this fine city when they are calling me is beyond me...I KNOW you are an f'n resident, otherwise you'd be calling ANOTHER city to bitch!)

Me: okay...

Bobby: I have a dead squirrel on my porch and I'm afraid of it.

Me (with MUTE button on my phone): BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What the hell!!! Get a shovel and a garbage bag, jeez!

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
And someone said I was trying to live out MY inner blond? That was the most pointless post I have ever read.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
gschuette said:
And someone said I was trying to live out MY inner blond? That was the most pointless post I have ever read.

That's what the lounge is for...I just thought it was funny...and there are some people on here that can add commentary to make it funnier...and did you see any of the Stoney/Pressley threads? Or how Stoney has been harrassed by me and others I've recruited over something he said over a year ago? I never forget...I will stalk all your posts and you just wait!

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
ok a lot of y'all know I work in the Public Works Department for a city...I get a lot of kooky calls...this one went like this:

Caller (in a whiny voice, so whiny I thought it was one of the field workers playing a trick on me): Hi my name is Bobby and I'm a resident of 'insert city name' (why these people have to say they are a resident of this fine city when they are calling me is beyond me...I KNOW you are an f'n resident, otherwise you'd be calling ANOTHER city to bitch!)

ahahahha!!!

the best way to handle emergency situations like these is to validate the person. you should say, "I'm glad you called. You should be afraid. That squirrel is probably infected with SARS, try not to breathe deeply until we can get someone out to remove it.."

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I don't care if you stalk my thread everybody hates me here anyway. I just didn't think the original thread was funny.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
I am not a kid just an immature person. If you think some person and their comments on an internet forum is going to get me down you are wrong. I really just don't give a ****.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
haha, that was funny.

In high school there was this guy that totally had that "Please throw a dead squirrel with its guts hanging out into my jeep after 4th period" attitude.

So I did. It was gross.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Craw said:
haha, that was funny.

In high school there was this guy that totally had that "Please throw a dead squirrel with its guts hanging out into my jeep after 4th period" attitude.

So I did. It was gross.
In college I worked with this douche that was bragging about driving down to Fla for spring break. My buddy Nate jammed a dead rat into the heater ducts of his '76 Chevy van an hour before he left for his trip. It was -15 outside :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Well you know...they call me Hannibal...all I do is whisper to someone until they swallow their own tongue or in this case, break their own fingers...
Is that why I want to claw my eyes out and banh meh head against the desk everytime I read one of your posts?

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
dh girlie said:
Oh...ok...

Damn...I thought I was gonna drive another one to suicide...
Suicide is too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. The real challenge is to drive them to the point where they lock themselves in a closet and lay in the fetal position sucking their thumb. That's when you are a master of the art.

The Cheese

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Westy said:
In college I worked with this douche that was bragging about driving down to Fla for spring break. My buddy Nate jammed a dead rat into the heater ducts of his '76 Chevy van an hour before he left for his trip. It was -15 outside :D
Hahaha, that's awesome! Did he say anything about it afterwards?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Craw said:
Hahaha, that's awesome! Did he say anything about it afterwards?
He said he thought something had died in his car. ;) He tried tearing out the dashboard but never found anything. My guess his warm and stinky stay in Fla allowed the flies and maggots to consume the ratty remains. Ol' skippy quit soon after that.

J

JRB

Thank you Westy for saving this otherwise really mundane thread. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Oh and you are so entertaining??? How could any thread...regardless how mundane...be ANY worse than a man watching Raising Helen?
That's probably not gonna really bother me until you find out that I cried too. Oh crap,,,,nevermind..... Kate Hudson is hot though. :D

J

JRB

Rip said:
Yeah how is the quest for the Hoodie coming out?

I think Pressley may have been offended by our candor and is not really willing to send me one.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
dh girlie said:

Bwhahahahahahaa..