Quantcast

*** Good Humpday Morning ***

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Overworked as shit. Didn't notice a mail from the boss from yesterday. Thank god we're all swarmed. Now I'm forced to watch an Estonian Comedy. It hurts.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Went shooting this morning. Super happy with the results, not so happy with the conditions. Time to make more and replicate.

It's nice today, roads are icy off the main Street, windy as hell though

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My team members pain me sometimes. You're staffed until X time. If we have a call come in X-3min that you are of a small group trained to take, you take the fucking call. I don't care if you are supposed to leave in 3min, you are supposed to take calls until X and if you have to stay late, suck it up. Our available hours are advertised to clients as such and you need to be available for all of those hours. /rant

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Where in teh fuck is the beer?
Apparently they start serving alcohol at 10 AM. 'twas 11:46 at time of my post and I thought it was too early. (I really don't drink that much at all.)

Late day at Breck == more icy bits. No bueno. Skied until 1:45 or so, drove home, made it home in time to pick up elder kid from her preschool. She was excited.

:notbadobama:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Looks like it's snowing over towards Winter Park right now, not as much toward Loveland as far as I can tell.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Trails in town are fucked. My groin got an awesome workout trying to not do the splits on ice about a thousand times. Almost lost my beer a few times...

I'll be heading up north tomorrow night after picking up my bike, to ride some actual snow trails. Don't care if I get home at 1am...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Took a bunch of frozen fish and corn I had in the freezer and decided to make fish stew. Just awful. Flushed it down the toilet....