Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Morning!!!~~~

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning everyone. How was everyones weekend?

Was a good weekend here, got a nice ride in yesterday, Saturday was a travel day for me, in which I got to take my Parents to the King Arthur Flour Company. Yes it was boring, but at least it was raining all day.

J

JRB

good morning yo - not much done this weekend. Put a new light up in the kitchen.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Morning. Its a snow day out here in Colorado Springs, even though we've got 0-7" of snow on the ground, its snowing now with 45mph winds.

The weekend was nice though, Saturday I rode some Palmer Park nearby, and yesterday I sat around all day and figured I'd go trickortreating to get some free candy. (yea I'm 16 :p ) Only got heckled once by some guy who was actually pissed off that me and some friends were trick or treating because we were too old.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Rip said:
Morning everyone. How was everyones weekend?

Was a good weekend here, got a nice ride in yesterday, Saturday was a travel day for me, in which I got to take my Parents to the King Arthur Flour Company. Yes it was boring, but at least it was raining all day.
You went and toured a flour company? :confused:

I had a good weekend. Got in a nice 2 hour ride Saturday morning then watched a bit of college football. Sunday I did about 3 hours worth of yard work, watched some pro football, then dressed up the little girl and went to a friend's house to celebrate Halloween.

We now have about 2-3" of snow. First snow of the year.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning...

Helped put on a chemistry magic show this weekend for a bunch of kids.. Was pretty fun, lots of fire and explosions. Then went to a chinese restaurant and karaoke bar, had a few drinks, did a lot of dancing and sang some ridiculous karaoke :D

Holy sh!t is there some good urban riding at this college. I will be bringing my bike up there sometime...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I painted the bathroom in our apt and did a bunch of stuff around our apt. I also got a chance to work on my computer which was nice because I"m almost done!! :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Not a bad weekend for me.

Friday was a half day at school and then it was home to bake cookies for a halloween party that night. Drank a few beers and hung out at the party for a while.

Saturday taught a private lesson at home and then hit the trails for a couple of SMBA (Saratoga Mountain bike Association) club rides, bonfire, BBQ and more beers. Came home to meet up with my sisters (20 year old twins) and kicked arse at darts.

Sunday had rehearsal all day and was lazy afterward. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Not a bad weekend for me.

Friday was a half day at school and then it was home to bake cookies for a halloween party that night. Drank a few beers and hung out at the party for a while.

Saturday taught a private lesson at home and then hit the trails for a couple of SMBA (Saratoga Mountain bike Association) club rides, bonfire, BBQ and more beers. Came home to meet up with my sisters (20 year old twins) and kicked arse at darts.

Sunday had rehearsal all day and was lazy afterward. :D
pics of sisters?

J

JRB

douglas said:
check out the 24/dalton thread....I am pretty sure there was some pics of the twins in there

Try as I might, I didn't find them. Maybe you could substitue with Nurse Lisa from this weekend. :thumb:

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
Rode the moonlight ramble(20 mile ride around town at 2 am), and participated in an urban ride just minutes before that on saturday night... got 3 hours of sleep... had to go help mow the grass at the BMX track before it opened... came home, slept for 3 hours, went trick-or-treating on last minute notice for the hell of it, got a big sack of candy... came home, slept for 13 hours...

Not sure if I had an overall good or crappy time during the weekend.