Quantcast

~~Good Monday MOrning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Those are the 3 places I'll be next year. Easy to get to (for us in the Capital Region of NY) and not too death defying..hell, the sport Whiteface DH course (as well as some of the Platty ones) had some bas ass uphills! Good for people with an xc background.
Yeah, I would hate to get injured and not be able to race in one of my expensive ones though. We'll see how the schedule fits in. I think I need to practice at Rays a few times throughout the winter...just in case ;)

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
So you're moving out of the house you've been renting huh? I thought you loved that place.
Yeah......I pretty much have it made where I am right now, but Justine really wants us to get out of there and into something we can call our own. It's the last handhold I have connecting me to my bachelor days and dammit, I don't want to give that up!!!! :bonk:

But seriously, it's a good thing.......the old casa is on its last legs and the mice are eventually going to stage a coup and take over residential status---I've heard them talking. I'm kinda excited about the idea of a new place, though. I've been at my current location about 8 years, so maybe a change of scenery is what's prescribed.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Morning! Beautiful weekend here... mid 70s and sunny! It's supposed to continue today and get to near 80 tomorrow and Wednesday! :D I enjoyed some outdoor time and bought paint for the house this weekend... 6.5 gallons and 5 different colors. BV and I are going to be busy beavers next weekend! Have a good start to the week, all! :)

You said ''beavers." :cheers:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

I did some riding this weekend, along with some rolling down into a canyon. A little brusied up and sore, but other than that doing ok...and of course I made sure the bike was ok too.

Lots of things to do at work this week before starting the new job. It's amazing how much stuff one collects in their desk over three years of employment.

Have a good day everyone! :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

I did some riding this weekend, along with some rolling down into a canyon. A little brusied up and sore, but other than that doing ok...and of course I made sure the bike was ok too.

Lots of things to do at work this week before starting the new job. It's amazing how much stuff one collects in their desk over three years of employment.

D'oh! I had a bad wreck 2 weeks ago and am still bruised and sore from it!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Thats awesome!

We're purchasing the house we've been renting for the past few months. Long story PM me if you're interested.

Owning will be SO SO SO much better than renting. Aside from the obvious increased costs.

Yeah......I pretty much have it made where I am right now, but Justine really wants us to get out of there and into something we can call our own. It's the last handhold I have connecting me to my bachelor days and dammit, I don't want to give that up!!!! :bonk:

But seriously, it's a good thing.......the old casa is on its last legs and the mice are eventually going to stage a coup and take over residential status---I've heard them talking. I'm kinda excited about the idea of a new place, though. I've been at my current location about 8 years, so maybe a change of scenery is what's prescribed.

weimie

Monkey
May 11, 2006
Boulder, CO
Morning.
Had a good weekend. Friday was spent setting up our booth at Veloswap and drinking some beers. Saturday we spent the whole day at Veloswap, made some decent money, sold a few frames that had been just sitting around collecting dust. Didn't do much afterwards except get some food and go to bed. We were dead meat afterwards.

Sunday was a perfect day for riding...in the high 60's. Slept in, got the CX bikes out and did a 4hr ride. Checked out a local UCI CX race down at the Boulder Res, watched the Cat 3 men and Pro women go off, rode home, had a couple beers and made some stew.....yummy!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS

Glad you are ok. I was going to email you about that. That was a little scary. :eek: