Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ha, great pic!!

When I saw your name in here I was hoping you would post an update on her health.

Thanks!!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Thanks. Evy's doing great. We think that she was running a fever because she's teething. Her cold is about over. Life with baby is a never ending adventure.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Thanks. Evy's doing great. We think that she was running a fever because she's teething. Her cold is about over. Life with baby is a never ending adventure.

My GF's sister is due any day. I can't wait I love kids, especially ones I get to spoil and don't have to take home. :)

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco-gringo said:
Quit bitching - it was dry for our ride yesterday. Weird dry even. You acted like a kicked dog and didn't want to drive 45 minutes for a ride.
Yep, didn't do a damn thing on Sunday.

loco-gringo said:
Stop complaining and go jog or something. ;)
Just got back. Aydyn was griping about it being too cold. :thumb:

loco-gringo said:
When can you ride???
As long as no rain, I'll be riding Cameron tomorrow night.

loco-gringo said:
We are going to Waco Saturday if it is dry.
I'll wave as I pass you on my way to Austin. The wife is going be gone the whole next weekend(22nd-23rd) so this weekend is my only time to get of town and ride.

Probably go to the Fair Wednesday night -- $5 night.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Mornin stosh! Well this weekend the family came down for my bday and so that was fun. Then just kinda sat around and watched tv the rest of the time. And then this morning brown just delivered my new Hadley wheel for my V10 so that might motivate me to rebuild it since its not complete, not sure.

But best of all I have the entire week off because my school district decided we should have a "Fall Break", so I dunno, since I got my license and will rebuild my V10 soon I might go shuttling or something...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mtnbkr4235 said:
Mornin stosh! Well this weekend the family came down for my bday and so that was fun. Then just kinda sat around and watched tv the rest of the time. And then this morning brown just delivered my new Hadley wheel for my V10 so that might motivate me to rebuild it since its not complete, not sure.

But best of all I have the entire week off because my school district decided we should have a "Fall Break", so I dunno, since I got my license and will rebuild my V10 soon I might go shuttling or something...
wow, fall break! Thats really cool!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Man, having the day off today was rough. Went out this morning and bought that Toro snowblower. Then, I just got back from a 26 mile road ride. Yeah yeah, it's not that long a road ride, but I am saving some energy so MBC and I can hit the weights tonight. Hmmmm...what to do now? I think I'll go eat something then watch TV.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Yeah I know I am way late.

Saturday-Lost it and took a spill on some rocks and bruising my left hip.

Got up to go to the race and absolutelly felt like crap and I wasn't moving too damn well, so no race.

Today:Still sick.