Quantcast

good rides

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
we had one to day.
it started off with some pvssies yelling to get off the road & the general brainless harassment that we are used while riding on the road. well, the dudes yelling like neanderthals got stopped while trying to pass because of some one turning left, so I cruised right beside them with my cheeks bulging with cold h2o from my cameback & unloaded with everything I had. needless to say the passenger got soaked as they cruised off. What made it even better was the guy threw a cup of coke out the window that was no where close to us. what a failure.

then it just got better. we rode for 13 miles made a stop in the fountains downtown to get wet & then cruised home through the park.

Post ride beers were enjoyed while sitting in the lawn chairs soaking under the sprinkler. :D

Here's to good rides. Cheers!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Sounds like it was fun. I went on 2 rides yesterday. :) On the second one, the guy I was going with was talking to the other people in the group, while heading up the road to the trail. I was a little bit ahead, and I hear this WHUMP. Turns out that he had been looking at whoever he was talking to and ran smack into the back of a parked car. It was pretty funny, we all had a good laugh after we knew he was ok. :D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
it was alovely ride. its my first ride in a couple of months i think. its been a long time coming. my legs were burnin'.