Quantcast

~~Good Thursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Good Morning class.....

I'm a little hungover today... do you all know what that is?

Well I have a feeling we're on the edge of a very busy summer here at my job. We have 2 MAJOR jobs about to come thru and we're finishing up 2 other large jobs which is why I haven't been around much the past couple days.

Also I had my finals yesterday I got a "B" on my final project for my design class which was kick a$$ compared to most people. I also kicked butt on my final. Then we took the teacher out for drinks after which is the root of my hangover.

Have a great day!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Mornin Stosh - sounds like you need a little hair of the dog that bit ya this morning! ;)

I've been fillin in for you muchambo - where's my thanks? ;) :D

Last night was a good night - went for a 23 mile road ride with MBC and then came home and walked the dogs for a really long walk.

It is another beautiful day here today - HOT! Getting my haircut at 6:15 and then I may ride my Belair over to a little jumping spot in Simsbury for some fun. :cool: :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by MMcG
Mornin Stosh - sounds like you need a little hair of the dog that bit ya this morning! ;)

I've been fillin in for you muchambo - where's my thanks? ;) :D

Last night was a good night - went for a 23 mile road ride with MBC and then came home and walked the dogs for a really long walk.

It is another beautiful day here today - HOT! Getting my haircut at 6:15 and then I may ride my Belair over to a little jumping spot in Simsbury for some fun. :cool: :D

Actually I did notice that and really appreciated you filling in. Thanks a million!!!

VTinCT

Flexmaster Flexy Flex
Sep 24, 2001
Lost in the woods...
Yo Stosh. Way to go on the schoolings!

I met with the financial aid people lat night, and I'm now officailly ready to start June 16th! Whew-hoo!:D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It was too frickin' hot last night. I haven't gotten my AC unit put back up yet and the ~85+ degree weather was killing me. What the heck is it doing this hot, this early, in New England?

I did fire up the grill and consume about 18 ounces of a most excellent steak, though.

Good job on the project!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by VTinCT
Yo Stosh. Way to go on the schoolings!

I met with the financial aid people lat night, and I'm now officailly ready to start June 16th! Whew-hoo!:D

In some ways going back to school is COOL... :) in other ways it fuggin blows!!
But all in all it's worth it. Just one year has helped me in my career far more then 3yrs experience could.

VTinCT

Flexmaster Flexy Flex
Sep 24, 2001
Lost in the woods...
Originally posted by stosh
In some ways going back to school is COOL... :) in other ways it fuggin blows!!
But all in all it's worth it. Just one year has helped me in my career far more then 3yrs experience could.
Thats what I'm counting on. I have the experience, but I need the credentials to go anywhere else....starting 06.16.04 I have 24 months of edumacation to get through.

How much longer do you have?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by VTinCT
Thats what I'm counting on. I have the experience, but I need the credentials to go anywhere else....starting 06.16.04 I have 24 months of edumacation to get through.

How much longer do you have?
I already have an associates degree in drafting, now I'm getting an associates in Architecture. I have my fingers crossed but I'm hoping I can get it in only 2 more semesters. Worst case I would say it will take me 3 semesters.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by MMcG
LOL! I'm trying to get it pushed up earlier so that I can go ride Huckleberry Hill in Avon with Tonyhawk. :)

Damn tony hawk rides mtn bikes too!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I hate AC....I hate it kicking on at 7am...and I really hate colds...and feeling uber sleepy at work...

But I had a great ride last night :thumb: maybe if I focus on that all day the day will go by faster...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
good f'in morning stosh. i got up this morning pumped to go ride and get some stupid pics up but, it raining. its raining and the sun is shining. maybe that means its going to stop raining. im a little groggy myself this morning. what started as a one beer nite to me turned into a me helping tn finish his really expensive beer that he opened and then didnt want to finish. except the beer he opened was the size of a champagne bottle.

way to go on the school work tip. are you happy to be out. i start back monday. ug. oh well, have a lovely day.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by laura
good f'in morning stosh. i got up this morning pumped to go ride and get some stupid pics up but, it raining. its raining and the sun is shining. maybe that means its going to stop raining. im a little groggy myself this morning. what started as a one beer nite to me turned into a me helping tn finish his really expensive beer that he opened and then didnt want to finish. except the beer he opened was the size of a champagne bottle.

way to go on the school work tip. are you happy to be out. i start back monday. ug. oh well, have a lovely day.

F'ing day is Tuesday.

I'm real glad to be out. Now all the projects I've been meaning to start I can.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Originally posted by binary visions
It was too frickin' hot last night. I haven't gotten my AC unit put back up yet and the ~85+ degree weather was killing me. What the heck is it doing this hot, this early, in New England?
Morning all. It's snowing here in Denver right now. Well, a mix of rain and snow, but here at work its all snow. Started yesterday after dropping 40* in the afternoon. Crazy CO weather.

what started as a one beer nite to me turned into a me helping tn finish his really expensive beer that he opened and then didnt want to finish. except the beer he opened was the size of a champagne bottle.
You need to finish his beer for him??? :eek: BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! And I thought TN was a manly man...

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Damn tony hawk rides mtn bikes too!!
yup, and he might be coming by your way to Ninham and/or Blue Mtn some time soon...

oh, and good morning

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by tonyhawk
yup, and he might be coming by your way to Ninham and/or Blue Mtn some time soon...

oh, and good morning
What about MTA in Newburgh, it's only about 1hr and 45min from you.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Originally posted by pixelninja

You need to finish his beer for him??? :eek: BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! And I thought TN was a manly man...

i've been in training since finals. my skills are fine tuned in the art of drinking way more beer than i need too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
i've been in training since finals. my skills are fine tuned in the art of drinking way more beer than i need too.

Bwahhhhh

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up y'all?

Sitting in class again, on a break right now. My brain is turning to mush. :dead: Configure, configure, and configure some more.

Got to ride Patapsco here in Maryland last night. Cool trails, good ride. BikeGeek got held up in traffic and missed the group departure. :( So, I rode with a bunch of strangers. Nice guys though. We rode about two hours, 10 miles or so. Much better than sitting in my hotel room all night.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
What up y'all?

Sitting in class again, on a break right now. My brain is turning to mush. :dead: Configure, configure, and configure some more.

Got to ride Patapsco here in Maryland last night. Cool trails, good ride. BikeGeek got held up in traffic and missed the group departure. :( So, I rode with a bunch of strangers. Nice guys though. We rode about two hours, 10 miles or so. Much better than sitting in my hotel room all night.
Damn.... 10miles in 2hrs... what kind of trails were they?

5cents

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
in the 303/720
Yeah,

Good morning Stosh.

Damm Denver Weather.

Snow in the Back yard last night, so no ride, and the way things are going, it looks like it is going to be uber muddy for the weekend. :mad: Oh well, looks like i will have to pull out the raing gear.

So your a bit hungover, eh? Welcome to my Thursday. Well nothing like a bloody mary or a red bull and vodka to wash away the pain of the night before.

:thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by 5cents
Yeah,

Good morning Stosh.

Damm Denver Weather.

Snow in the Back yard last night, so no ride, and the way things are going, it looks like it is going to be uber muddy for the weekend. :mad: Oh well, looks like i will have to pull out the raing gear.

So your a bit hungover, eh? Welcome to my Thursday. Well nothing like a bloody mary or a red bull and vodka to wash away the pain of the night before.

:thumb:

ha, red bull and vodka... such a metrosexual drink.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Typical East Coast stuff, but smoother than the trails I usually ride. It was a moderate pace, so we stopped frequently and didn't try to break any speed records.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
By the way, last night was proof again the MTB'ers are some of the best people in the world. They happily show me around new trails then take me out for beer and chow after the ride. Made me feel like one of the boys.

Thanks, Riderx! (hope you see this) :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
By the way, last night was proof again the MTB'ers are some of the best people in the world. They happily show me around new trails then take me out for beer and chow after the ride. Made me feel like one of the boys.

Thanks, Riderx! (hope you see this) :)
I catch schit from my family for meeting up with guys to ride when we go on trips. They think I'm meeting psycho's from the internet... they just don't understand.... thank god my GF stands up for me against them.

I'll be by Baltimore for Memorial day weekend. I want to do some riding.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Shyrmp
Morning Stosh! :D

Putting in a long day today...working 7am-11pm...I think I'm going to need more coffee. :p

Have a good day! :D
Damn that sucks!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by tonyhawk
never heard of it. fun? stunts? worth the drive?
No real stunts but some great XC trails. What do you usually ride I guess is the first question.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I catch schit from my family for meeting up with guys to ride when we go on trips. They think I'm meeting psycho's from the internet... they just don't understand....

my dad is the same way. he thinks tn and i are crazy for meeting up with people and then going to their houses after a ride. i try to convince him that nobody is hanging out in a mtb forum stalking us for months and months in hopes that we come to their town so they can kill us. he still thinks im crazy.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by pixelninja
while i still love the beer, i have been more of smoker lately. it makes it easier to wake up, easier on the ol' stomach, etc... PLUS that stuff was 8.5% & I am not the lush I once was.

oh & g'mornin'.