Quantcast

.:: Good Tuesday Morning! ::.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Since Stosh seems to be absent, here's the f'ing GMT for f'ing Tuesday.

My f'ing camera had to be shipped to Sony for repair, and when I checked the status last night, this is what I found:

sony.com said:
The Sony product that you have inquired about was shipped back to you.
ups.com said:

Scheduled Delivery: 07/19/2006
:dancing:

How's everyone on this fine f'ing morning?

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Good. We're in a "red alert for ground-level ozone" today. I guess that means we're 'posed to stay inside. Hope the A/C doesn't decide to break.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Woowee, sh!t really hit the fan last night. I won't get into things, but it was rather interesting.

Consequently I stayed up til 2 am trying to fix the mess. Needless to say I am quite tired and having trouble keeping my eyes open in this large, unsupervised room. That and my alarm clock didn't go off this morning so I woke up late and had to rush through the morning routine.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
So I was all set to sit on my lazy ass last night and watch TV while doing nothing. That is, until WIFEY says "Put on your bike clothes! We're going riding!" So I was all "WTF?" and got dragged into a road ride. :mad:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Good F'in morning monkeys.

FINALLY got my pool to clear up with a heavy dose of flocculant and algacide. Vacuumed it all out last night, and after one final treatment today, it should be good to go.

Other than that, I've got to be home as much as possible today to wait for a large package from UPS, so in between lab and my exam I'll be dashing home to wait for that.

Other than a pacakge and a pool, I've got some other little things coming to me to build up a new toy. Hopefully I'll get a start on that this weekend.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Had a nice dinner with Laura last night and was still able to get an hour long road/trail ride in on the Karate Monkey! Gotta love that bike because it rolls great on the road and also does great on the trails! I was able to squeeze in about 5 miles on the road and 3 or so on the trails last night. Saw about four different rabbits, three chihuaha's where a dude was fishing, and one squished turtle (poor Turtle).

Capped the night off with some chocolate frozen yogurt at the Farmington Mini Golf Ice Cream shop!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all! Kelley took the kids to the beach last night after work so I had the pleasure of going grocery shopping by myself. I don't think my wife knew so many types of snack foods existed before last night... ;) Went to the neighbors after putting the grocerys away for burritos and gin & tonics. Odd combo you say? Nah.....they were smooth! :thumb: After that watched the Tour Week 2 Recap and went to bed. BIG STAGE tonight peeps...can't wait!! :)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
not much of note....played w/ miles a bit, hobbled around on the foot, was lame and decided not to go see Pumice (solo performer Stefan Neville, from NZ) since he was gonna get on around 11:30...too late for this tired old man.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
f'in yo. Not much going on last night. I insalled some new brake pads on the f'in commuter last night to hopefully stop them from howling so f'in much - it appears to have worked for the commute in this morning.

I spoke with White Bros. yesterday afternoon - they seemed super good about what I wanted done with my fork..hopefully I'll have it back in a week or so (provided it doesnt get checked for crack at the border). :thumb:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Found the f'ing culprit on the pool. The case on the filter housing cracked. Actually to be repaired tomorrow. At least I now have it filled with fresh water, real fresh.

Have a good day.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Wassup?

Tems and humidity levels here in NC are so f'ing opressive, it makes one long for A/C, a couch and a beer all day long at work. So, to alleviate that, I went and did some trailwork instead. :D I managed about an hour and a half of digging before I just collapsed into the hole I was digging. The air was so f'ing thick, it felt like breathing through a wet diaper. Even the dog had about all he could take rather quickly.

Came home and picked a few ears of corn from the garden for part of dinner and then grilled some chicken. My aunt shipped us some fresh peaches from Georgia this week, so we topped some vanilla ice cream with 'em after dinner and it was fantastic!!

Another f'ing opressive day of blast-furnace heat and humidity. I love it.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Good f'ing afternoon. Been crushed with work the last two days, nothing but non-value add meetings. I did nothing last night but sit in front of the air conditioner and cool off.

Me and the missus are looking to upgrade our cel phones, that's about the extent of our excitement.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
F'n afternoon all!!! It's f'n hot!!!

Did a little work on the bike yesterday. We found a nice gash in the sidewall of my tire when replacing my 2 broken spokes, so I had to change my tire too. Then, I put clips in my new shoes and tried to get them all dialed in. Well, I decided to brave the heat and headed out to the trails with a couple of other women and rode. The trails were quite dry and VERY buggy!!! Had a nice ride and came home to a clean house, dinner made and the baby all bathed and ready for bed.

Went to school this AM to teach a few lessons. Came home and played with the kid and now I am trying to figure out what's for dinner tonight.