Quantcast

~~good Tuesday Morning~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Thanks to all for the congrats! Mucho appreciado!

Treesaw, she's "blaming the pregnancy" for this (HA!), so I have to get up and call in her spinning reservation in the early a.m....
LOL! It's an amazing process and I was lucky enough to ride throughout (outside on trails through the first 6 1/2 months and then on the roads for a little while until it got too cold and on the trainer until delivery!) I found the exercise to be great and managed to have an easy pregnancy (no illness, fatigue, etc.) and "easy" delivery! I hope the same for Maureen too!!!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
LOL! It's an amazing process and I was lucky enough to ride throughout (outside on trails through the first 6 1/2 months and then on the roads for a little while until it got too cold and on the trainer until delivery!) I found the exercise to be great and managed to have an easy pregnancy (no illness, fatigue, etc.) and "easy" delivery! I hope the same for Maureen too!!!
She's had no am sickness, but has had bouts of fatigue. We did a ride in the Pine Bush 2 weekends ago and she did some rock bashing at Grafton prior to that, but I think she's all done with mtb riding for a while...and yes, I have also been beckoned to set up the trainer for her and her roadie bike.