Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I watched an f'ing awesome movie last night, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I had my doubts going in that Jim Carrey could play a serious role but he was great as was the rest of the cast. No spoilers here just go rent it.

I think tonight I'll rent Envy with Jack Black and Ben Stiller. :)

So what's everybody up to today? Had some f'in frost on the window this AM. Yeppie!! :) Thats means it's time to start making Haluski (it's Polish cabbage and noodles.)

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Not much going on today either. I suspect I'll spend a good portion of the day drooling over all the end-of-season sales going on right now... wishing I had some cash to buy a new hardtail and a road bike.

Tonight, I'll probably end up hanging more closet organizer things and finish staining a railing.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind> ok, will do/rent

F'ing volley ball tonight....I hope we play against the team with the 2 red bull chicks on it (free red bull & F'ing hot chickies :thumb: )

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Douglas, Eternal Sunshine sucked balls. Its one of the stupidest movies Ive ever seen, and Im totally serious. Stosh, Im disappointed you're into such a chick flick! VOMIT! I just wanted Jim Carrey to slap that ***** the entire movie and call it quits. What a piece of sorry man trash Carrey plays. I hated it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Not much going on today either. I suspect I'll spend a good portion of the day drooling over all the end-of-season sales going on right now... wishing I had some cash to buy a new hardtail and a road bike.

Tonight, I'll probably end up hanging more closet organizer things and finish staining a railing.
you forgot to add "f" something to your first post in this thread.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
Douglas, Eternal Sunshine sucked balls. Its one of the stupidest movies Ive ever seen, and Im totally serious. Stosh, Im disappointed you're into such a chick flick! VOMIT! I just wanted Jim Carrey to slap that ***** the entire movie and call it quits. What a piece of sorry man trash Carrey plays. I hated it.
You're uncultured.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
No, youre pussywhipped.
actually it was my suggestion my GF knew little about the movie. I guess the funny thing was it was refered to as a comedy... odd...

J

JRB

Good f'n morning yo. I thought Envy was tired after a bit. Julie liked it mostly. I vote for Office Space again. I was drinking last night and decided to watch it. :thumb: as always. I bought some new Merrell shoes to wear at work too. My feet feel nice today.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh - I had to go pick out a tuxedo to rent last night - going to a Gala on Saturday evening - I think it is going to be really super fun - I'm stoked to be going.

Beautiful sunshine out there today - really an awesome morning!!

Have fun at v-ball tonight douglas!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Good f'n morning yo. I thought Envy was tired after a bit. Julie liked it mostly. I vote for Office Space again. I was drinking last night and decided to watch it. :thumb: as always. I bought some new Merrell shoes to wear at work too. My feet feel nice today.
ohh I like Merrell. It's all I buy anymore. Aubrey just got a pair as well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning Stosh - I had to go pick out a tuxedo to rent last night - going to a Gala on Saturday evening - I think it is going to be really super fun - I'm stoked to be going.

make sure you take advantage of the Houre Dourves.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all.

Fvck, if its not one thing its another. Evy is getting over her cold quickly, but last night both the wife and I came down with a little touch of food poisoning. Only yacked once, but we were both up all night. I'm feeling much better now, but still feeling a bit quezy (sp?).

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Mornin all.

Fvck, if its not one thing its another. Evy is getting over her cold quickly, but last night both the wife and I came down with a little touch of food poisoning. Only yacked once, but we were both up all night. I'm feeling much better now, but still feeling a bit quezy (sp?).
what did you eat? Food poisoning sucks... I've never got it though.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stosh said:
what did you eat? Food poisoning sucks... I've never got it though.
Ever had the stomach flu? Basically does the same thing to ya.

Not sure what it was. Last night Steph made her awesome bbq pulled pork, pork-n-beans with thick slab bacon and fresh cantalope. Steph thinks it may have been the bacon. She only put a little bit into the beans, so that might explain why we didn't get hit too hard. Right now I'm actually drinking a cup of coffee and my stomach seems to be ok, so maybe I'm over it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:

Not sure what it was. Last night Steph made her awesome bbq pulled pork, pork-n-beans with thick slab bacon and fresh cantalope. Steph thinks it may have been the bacon. She only put a little bit into the beans, so that might explain why we didn't get hit too hard. Right now I'm actually drinking a cup of coffee and my stomach seems to be ok, so maybe I'm over it.
wow that was quick! A guy in the office got it from the chicken at our christmas party last year. He was still gone on Monday. He couldn't eat for almost a week.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stosh said:
wow that was quick! A guy in the office got it from the chicken at our christmas party last year. He was still gone on Monday. He couldn't eat for almost a week.
Yeah, I've had food poisoning before, and it never went away this quickly. Its the only thing I can think of that would make us both wake up in the middle of the night feeling the exact same way. Steph visited the bathroom a few more times than me, but she was feeling much better this morning also. Weird.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Yeah, I've had food poisoning before, and it never went away this quickly. Its the only thing I can think of that would make us both wake up in the middle of the night feeling the exact same way. Steph visited the bathroom a few more times than me, but she was feeling much better this morning also. Weird.
that is strange....
Did you get alien probed maybe and the drugs they used made you sick.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MMcG said:

Nice...hot date or what?

Cold here today. I have lessons afterschool and then I get to work on my bike.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
pixelninja said:

Wife and I had the same thing last week except I got sick first and she got hit the next day. Since we didn't eat the same things for those days maybe some kind of bug is going around.