Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
What's up fockers!! I'm posting from school!!!

I failed to realise that my f'ing class starts at 9am not 8am. :stosh: :stosh:

Anyway what do all you biatches got planned for the day?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Not much going on at the moment... just not feeling it, know what I mean? I talked to my social planner yesterday - we're on for this weekend, just not sure exactly when. Most likely it'll be Saturday afternoon if you're free. I don't much care if we meet half way or whatever. We'll figure it out towards the end of the week.

How many speedies do you want?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh

Not much going on at the moment... just not feeling it, know what I mean? I talked to my social planner yesterday - we're on for this weekend, just not sure exactly when. Most likely it'll be Saturday afternoon if you're free. I don't much care if we meet half way or whatever. We'll figure it out towards the end of the week.

How many speedies do you want?
lots of speedies!!

Yeah let me check with my advisor and the president of my council my father. I know we got some stuff to do Saturday I had promised to help him with. Maybe a little later would be better like around 2 or so. I'll check with him today and I'll get back to ya. Maybe we could just e-mail each other.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
volleyball tonight, and I feel great (well, besides every muscle in my legs hurting, a headache, a sore throat and slight sholder pain) :rolleyes:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
aren't you the IT guy at your job?
I'm the IT guy in my office. E-mail is handled by a different department, so who knows what's going on. It looks like Yahoo has blacklisted us, but I'm not sure.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
sup loser. i'm going to go run, then i have a doctors appt. then i was going to go train for my xc race coming up, but its been raining for like 5 days. so i'll probably lay on the couch all day like a dead beat. may try to hit up a yoga class tonight if it stays nasty. if not, i have an urban session planned. i've got to practice the fine art of throwing down fat **** you know.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning! Had Dinner with Laura last night - baked chicken with asparagus and rice...yum!

I used my trip odometer and it is 11 miles from my place to her place so that means I put 22 road miles on my singlespeed riding to and from her place last Sunday. I was slow, but the SS is geared more for trails than pavement. It was a good workout.

Tonight - hockey practice at 5:45 at the Bolton Ice Palace!

There ya go Babs! :)

J

JRB

Good f'n mornin yo. Nothing too eventful that I didn't already bitch about last night.

How's the xterra stosh??? Are they done???

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Tuesday. Uhg......

Counting down the days to 24hoa this saturday.
I'm getting that old scary feeling of walking into something I'm not prepared for.
mmm ... :think: Reminds me of most of my Final exams in college.

Oh well. I'll pedal and pedal some more.
The light situation has me a bit worried.
I may just sleep for 4 hours and let them and myself re-charge.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning! Had Dinner with Laura last night - baked chicken with asparagus and rice...yum!

I used my trip odometer and it is 11 miles from my place to her place so that means I put 22 road miles on my singlespeed riding to and from her place last Sunday. I was slow, but the SS is geared more for trails than pavement. It was a good workout.

Tonight - hockey practice at 5:45 at the Bolton Ice Palace!

There ya go Babs! :)
worst date recap ever!!!

J

JRB

DVNT said:
ha haha!

Was it really as BORING as you made it sound! :evil:

Yeah - but nothing says a chick is putting out better than asparagus and rice. You know that they plan to give you some to make up for that. :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
True. If a girl invites you over for Asparagus and rice she's really saying, come over for some sex and I'll cater.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon! Had a nice long weekend and a good morning at school today. Now it's catch up on some paperwork, teach a couple private lessons and then I am off to our bike club meeting (which means a little bike talk, beers and maybe some darts). :D

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Hey all! Im enjoying my nice week off by doing absolutely nothing yet again :D Sad thing is I'm stuck here because I have no money to get lunch or do anything (besides the money Im saving for a new bike :D ) so I'll probably work more on rebuilding my V10 again today, maybe get the sidewalls of my new wheel painted black because considering the entire wheel and hadley hub are all black except the silver sides of the rhyno lite seems kinda off....:think: