Feb 12, 2003
seems the same to me, but googlefied

i've only used dropbox, so the only advantage i recognize is ease of use
i assume storage is close enough to call even

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Google storage is half the price of Dropbox.

I don't really use them enough to deal with most of the advanced features, but there are some areas where Google Drive just integrates better with other Google services, like automatically sending attachments into your storage drive from Gmail.

If you need bulk storage, though, Google storage is $5/100gb/month, while Dropbox is $10/100gb/month.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
our company is small enough to be "forced" to use this, enabling google to troll our internal documents for methodologies & IBM partnership to stay 2 steps ahead of the bow shock, should we ever get our exec level **** together and land contracts anywhere north of $300k

let's put it this way: our IT guy looks like a genius b/c he's setting up sharepoint on our "intranet"*

"we have an intranet....?"

*well, it's a couple of mapped drives, so some people treat it like one

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think there's a business plan for Google Drive as well that integrates into Google Apps. I don't know if you're an Apps company, just throwing that out there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i've used both, albeit limitedly. i find that google is better integrated with their suite of apps/services, and its also a lot easier to use with my phone for quick referencing.

that said, i only use it for personal items.