Quantcast

Gotta Thunder Dh May 8.............

mtnbikej

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
So. CAL.
Was just looking at the TBB website and looked at the details for the GottaThunder race next month......1st 2 runs will be on Westridge......2nd 2 runs will be on Upper and Lower FallLine.

Just an FYI.

mtnbikej

R

Rabie

Isn't that opening day? Friggin racers screwing everything up...

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
well I was kind of pissed I would miss opening day due to a wedding but now I don't feel so bad....I HATE logchute!!....D

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by BMXman
well I was kind of pissed I would miss opening day due to a wedding but now I don't feel so bad....I HATE logchute!!....D
Donnie,

Neither of the race courses are logchute. Read the first post again.

mtnbikej

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
So. CAL.
Originally posted by Metal
Donnie,

Neither of the race courses are logchute. Read the first post again.
I think he meant that that is course you will be riding all day because the racers will be using the other 2 runs all day.

Log Chute will be only one open.

mtnbikej

R

Rabie

Originally posted by mtnbikej

Log Chute will be only one open.
What about Summit? I'm renewing my pledge from last year to not ride Poop Chute.

mtnbikej

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
So. CAL.
Originally posted by Rabie
What about Summit? I'm renewing my pledge from last year to not ride Poop Chute.
Probably will be only Summit and Chute for the first weekend, if they are racing on Westridge and Fall Line. IN the past those were the only 4 runs that were open on Opening Weekend.

mtnbikej

SpeedJunkie

Chimp
Nov 7, 2002
del sur CAL
Where are they going to end the course at lower fall line. Thats gonna be a 6 min run. Then you gotta do it twice at the end of the day. They have trouble getting four short runs in, good luck four long runs.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Im going friday after school. But I dont know where to stay! I called the Pineknot campground and they dont open untill monday. If anyone knows anywhere else I can camp please post it here!

R

Rabie

Originally posted by merrrrjig
Im going friday after school. But I dont know where to stay! I called the Pineknot campground and they dont open untill monday. If anyone knows anywhere else I can camp please post it here!
Summit parking lot.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Does anyone know if the course layout on Fallline stretch all the way to the parking lot? Just thinking ahead and maybe better off to ride th HT on that...

Log Chute is heavy, man!

Geoff

Chimp
Sep 8, 2001
Orange County, CA
anyone know the schedule for tomorrow? what time is registration open, what time is practice and races? TBB isnt pikcing up the phone.

EDIT: shoulda checked their site 1st:

6am Reg Open
6:30am-10:30am DH Practice
11am Race/Westridge/Sports & Beginners
11:15am Race/Fallline/Pros/Semi's/Experts
switch courses when both are clear