Quantcast

Green is an animal

Devoracer77

Chimp
May 8, 2003
Bend, Or
So when i was down at the Big Bear NCS last weekend, some of us crazy juniors were standing around watching all the pros in the short track race, and two of my friends came up with the idea to call Roland (who was getting his ass kicked) and Ryder (also getting schooled) Travis Brown and Walker Furgeson respectivly. They are so full of them selves, that they actually were botherd by us calling them by their teammates names, that tehy pointed at us numerous times, and told us to shut the f*** up. Your world champ ladies and gentlemen. We were quite proud to accomplish such a feat. And then in a true showing of Roland and Ryder's cockyness, they raised their hands while crossing the finishline together for 15th and 16th place!!!You only raise your hands if your first. What hosers. I will have to give them the fact that after accomplishing what they have, you do have a bit of a right to be cocky, but not much of one. And from the pros i've talked to Roland and Ryder are just 'punks' to most of the other pros.