***Greeting Card Industry Support Day, GMT***

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had a 3 hour conference call today with a supplier who is pretty much a con artist. He seems once again poised to make a bunch of money by fooling our leadership. They finally seem to be on to him and asked me to question his logic. I successfully pinged him a few times by asking technical questions, knowing the answer, and getting him to contradict himself. He then went with a pure Chewbacca defense and would spew random BS at such a rate it was impossible to keep track of let alone respond.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fail.... stopped at liquor store for Founders Breakfast Stout, but none was to be found.

Second fail... brought a water bottle for this ride on the donkey bike, but forgot to switch over the water bottle cage from the phatbike.

Third fail... front wheel fell over on my donkey bike in the back of the car and proceeded to scratch the fuck out of the top tube.

Not fail... substituting Breakfast Stout for another locally made Imperial Stout.

Praying that the path is free of ice. :busted:

Fail.... stopped at liquor store for Founders Breakfast Stout, but none was to be found.

Second fail... brought a water bottle for this ride on the donkey bike, but forgot to switch over the water bottle cage from the phatbike.

Third fail... front wheel fell over on my donkey bike in the back of the car and proceeded to scratch the fuck out of the top tube.

Not fail... substituting Breakfast Stout for another locally made Imperial Stout.

Praying that the path is free of ice. :busted:
When I get a new bike I'm always embarrassed to ride it until it accumulates some battle scars,

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
When I get a new bike I'm always embarrassed to ride it until it accumulates some battle scars,
A road type bike though? Scars on that just says "oh look at this rookie".

That said, I'm riding this with DH pedals, FiveTens and a hoodie. I plan on doing the same for the 240km ride for cancer this summer too. :busted::bonk:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
saw some YOUTHS preparing to go street racing.

Also my dog farts whenever he goes up the stairs in my townhouse, I attribute that to the stairs being steep.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Watching Surf Nazis Must Die. One of my friends plays guitar for Haunted Garage, and at their last show Dukey Flyswatter convinced me to give a few of his films a peep.