Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Other (post below with your choice)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
I don't have the time to go through every pedantic post but I am rather disappointed in the lack of masturbatory exercise jokes.
I guess the Internet was a different place a dozen years ago.

So clean, so earnest, so...?

saruti

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
Israel
I use this before every summer trip to Morzine.
it helped me.
you need to do as many times as you can.
50 pumps every hand
than hold it squeeze for 50 sec.
then again and again like 5 times.
do this day on day off.

(sorry for my english)

Attachments

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
i tried a bunch of shit.... the only thing that seemed to work is ride more ( serious )

except for dirtbiking, i cant think of anything else that can replicate DH riding

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
How the hell does a necro-bump from 2014 show up on the top of the list?

I don't have the time to go through every pedantic post but I am rather disappointed in the lack of masturbatory exercise jokes.

Yaaa....

It's obvious to me that your not mixing up the hands... gotta switch hit, maybe start with some girl w/ banana to get the monkey juices flowing.

Less lotion, Moar rawdawg?

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
true! forgot about that

did indoor rock climbing once with a buddy and your right..gnarly upperbody/forearm/finger workout
I started climbing at the age of 15, sold all my gear at 20 when I bought my first DH bike only to buy stuff again at 23 when I started to take the racing a bit more serious and saw the climbing as a perfect addition to training. It's also very good for body balance and control, you get real good core power out of it if done right and frequently.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Rock climbing
This, many times over. I don't even get "arm pump" while climbing anymore, but you look at anyone who does it infrequently or for the first time, they're constantly trying to un-screw their tendons after a little climbing. There are a lot of reasons I do rock climbing and bouldering and I think it helps a lot with my mtb.