Quantcast

)))Grumpy Tuesderp GMT(((

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just talked with the new director. Big changes for the layout of my division and where I go is where I want to. I am considered the priority value person on the team and whether it be managing a team, becoming a high net worth account manager (where the focus of the company is going), analyst, etc. it's up to where I want to go to. Sounds like another promotion will be coming near term.:thumb:
pattern baldness is in your future....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Just talked with the new director. Big changes for the layout of my division and where I go is where I want to. I am considered the priority value person on the team and whether it be managing a team, becoming a high net worth account manager (where the focus of the company is going), analyst, etc. it's up to where I want to go to. Sounds like another promotion will be coming near term.:thumb:
congrats buddy.
now don't tell your wife or you'll be moving again.

;)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Best thing about this morning, watching the clouds over Boulder while I drank
coffee.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Best thing about this morning, watching the clouds over Boulder while I drank
coffee.
i like the view over my brothers fence in schlongmont.....even though no self respecting liberal should have a fence...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Slept like crap. Might have had something to do with spinning for an hour then trying to go to sleep. Must start my workouts earlier in the evening.

Moar Coffee plz
Slept like crap. Might have had something to do with kidz. Yeah yeah, I know @SkaredShtles, it chose to have them... except I was sold a false bill of goods.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
'Morning lol.

Now if that doesn't make you feel loved by an organization, I don't know what does.
Getting the director to come over to your desk and take you off the phones when they are on fire to talk about where you want to go with your career is a good feeling for sure.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i like the view over my brothers fence in schlongmont.....even though no self respecting liberal should have a fence...
Yeah , I like seeing Longs but not a good enough reason to live in Wrongmont.
I'm moving to Jamestown in a couple of months.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My wife has slowly been picking up on my British swearing, she's pretty good at it when required.
My mom being British swears hilariously. I love it when she drops a "fucking wanker". I always laugh to that one.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Doing deep stalls today in an airbus A-330 simulator over Seattle. We had another team with us doing the same in a 737 sim. Pretty sure they didn’t set theirs to Toulouse tho...