Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Oh I have no doubt you have a cornucopia of Mag 30 destroying rox in CO and Angelfire, I was just trying to start a rock fight :rimshot:

Btw, so is this event something you'd want to do on a DH bike or could you do it on a Smash or MT and pray you don't obliterate your wheels?
Oh, wonderful question, I’m glad you asked.

The Good, The Rad, and The Gnarly race routes were picked such that a Megatrail or The Smash would be the best, with a Shred Dogg or Trail Pistol 2nd best. Anything else is just going to be slower.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
What's so objectionable about gravel bikes other than the industry trying to sell us the kind of touring bikes they have been making for decades under a new name and with the addition of disc brakes?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
They have plenty of rox at Angel Fire, and I think we may be sending folks down Alpha Rocks for one of the runs, which is pretty much rox on rox, sprouted from other rocks.
Oh, wonderful question, I’m glad you asked.

The Good, The Rad, and The Gnarly race routes were picked such that a Megatrail or The Smash would be the best, with a Shred Dogg or Trail Pistol 2nd best. Anything else is just going to be slower.
what's all this talk of Angel Fire racing now ????? :hmm:

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
The 5th Mega Cookout was last night, which is always a blast. There was a Pedälhead frame raffle with proceeds going to COMBA, wheelie contest, foot down contest, Microtrail races, muchos gratis cervezas from Alpine Dog Brewing, gratis whiskey from Deerhammer distilling, and Ian’s band playing.
And, of course, we closed out the night with me joining the band on guitar to play a Megadeth song. I would post a video clip, but they are too large, go see our Instagram stories for Mega Cookout clips.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
Speaking of, there’s a Film On The Rocks 20th anniversary of The Big Lebowski coming up soon. Anybody on the front range, get out your bath robes and be ready to sneak in some White Russians to Red Rocks.

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
This recently happened in Boise and I missed out. Stories I heard make me even more sad I that was the case. Buddy manages a bar next door and said there were a lot of robes 'pre-saucing' it up.

mrgto

Monkey
Aug 4, 2009
Anybody have the spacer size for the rocker pivot axle on a OG MT? I took it apart to lube it up and it only had one on the drive side.... or is it only supposed to have one???