Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm very seriously considering road tripping down to the Moab weekend in November. Anybody from the PNW wanna carpool?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
It's probably more than 8 hours when you account for the ability to speed egregiously through the desert, as compared down the relatively heavily policed I5.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I have been curious to find out how fast my delimited S4 will actually go...
fast enough to jimmydean it?

In my experience, there are not many roads that see much traffic between 2-3am on Saturdays or Sundays.
My S80T6 had nothing on your S4 but it could get pretty fast out there. :rolleyes:
speeding like that at night makes me super nervous - can't see far enough ahead to scope cops, although once you get up there reaction/braking time is pretty tough. this reminds me, i need to get a new radar detector . . .

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
speeding like that at night makes me super nervous - can't see far enough ahead to scope cops, although once you get up there reaction/braking time is pretty tough. this reminds me, i need to get a new radar detector . . .
Find a nice wide and safe stretch of freeway between two exists, do a dry run first, .... ;)

You could not save your ass by braking for a speed trap at speeds in tripe digits even in the daylight.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Im trying to convince my wife to go. Shes a little pregnant and complains that her back hurts if in the car for more than two hours. I think its unreasonable to average over 300mph with a trailer, or to take 6 days to get there. Our two year old needs little convincing to go i just have to say "camping" and shes in.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
If you're planning on coming down, make sure to email us an rsvp so we have an idea of how many people are going for logistics planning.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I've gone from Rochester NY to Cleveland OH in about 2 hours on a 1000cc yamaha
Please, no one believes you can go fast on a bike with such tiny bitch wheels. Plus, if you ran over even a nickel you'd get ejected over the bars with the shitty angular momentum of a pico wheel. Now maybe if you were riding something as efficient as this it could be done -