Quantcast

Gun Belts

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
been pretty happy with my SOE Cobra Belt. its comfortable and is fairly stiff. the only pain is the large buckle that wont pass through belt loops...and thats why im getting the smaller 1.5" rigid cobra belt.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
From the man himself:

Special Operations Equipment:
People, no matter what you have been led to believe and despite how much you want to believe it: You can not put any cobra belt thru your belt loops without taking the male end off the belt first. Even the 1" buckle still has to be taken off first. I wear levis, calvin klein, lucky jeans, areteryx, carhart, fox, oakley, Vertyx, etc. Not a one of them can I put any cobra buckled belt thru the loops without first taking off the buckle. Nver have I nor anyone from SOE said that nor even remotely implied such. Please share, comment and repost.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Likewise, 1.5" rigid cobra. Love it. I still have to take the buckle off though - be advised.
hmm, i was hoping it would still pass through some of my pants with larger loops since my "normal" Cobra buckle just barely doesnt fit. im really after the rigid belt itself more then the smaller buckle

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
hmm, i was hoping it would still pass through some of my pants with larger loops since my "normal" Cobra buckle just barely doesnt fit. im really after the rigid belt itself more then the smaller buckle
Looks like they have a new CCW belt, 1.5" belt with a 1" Cobra buckle. That might be worth a shot.

I can grab my buckle measurements when I get home, see if that helps you out at all.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Looks like they have a new CCW belt, 1.5" belt with a 1" Cobra buckle. That might be worth a shot.

I can grab my buckle measurements when I get home, see if that helps you out at all.
id still want to stick with a 1.75" belt personally... how wide is their 1.5" rigid belt"? they only mention a 1.5" buckle