Quantcast

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i just hope all this LAPD nonsense gets resolved in time so he can still host the grammy's

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Hey I think its strange those two vocal and popular gun rights advocates were both killed within a day of each other - on opposite sides of the country.

That knarly cut n paste was the last statement the combat rifle manufacturer made on his FB account before he died.

I'm just sharing the crazy - not trying to 'say' anything.

Personally, I think guns don't kill people - people kill people with guns. Guns are a right and if society wasn't so feckered up there could be guns in every home and no homicides.
Two guys who liked guns died in the same week? I bet they were killed by Illuminati assassins as part of Obama's plan to take our guns before the black helicopters swoop in and take control of the country.

Don't think Illuminati assassins are real? Just watch this video.

ILLUMINATI ASSASSINATION SQUADS -Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theories - YouTube

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So, since I'm bearing witness to the coming of JohnE, does this make me "Pesqueeb the Baptist"?

'After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.'

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So, since I'm bearing witness to the coming of JohnE, does this make me "Pesqueeb the Baptist"?

'After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.'
I think you may have to swirly a few people in the spare bathroom and claim it gives them rights to heaven first.

To really get things off the ground JohnE needs to solve some small problems in mysterious ways via claimed ultimate powers, while ignoring the larger problems in the world.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Gimme a few minutes to get some notes together...in the meantime, go forth and do cool stuff as my, well, appointed and duly deputized representatives. Take good notes so I can comment later...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
stinkle....how long do you think it will take for magpul to pull out of colorado?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
One of NRA's real legacies is one of the most counterproductive examples of corporate welfare. This is not an industry we should be competing with China on but thanks to the NRA, at the taxpayer's expense, we are...
Besides the dysfunctional prison industry - another NRA sponsored enterprise ruining our society (problem existed before and after Fast and Furious, so that's not a pass for the NRA):

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
http://www.saf.org/lawreviews/bogus2.htm

Dont know if this has been posted yet...a long but interesting read on teh 2d Amendment...

I qouted one stat from it (1995 handgun killing numbers, US v. Canada,the next lowest. "...12,765 people were murdered, about 64,000 were wounded, and 250,000 were robbed with handguns in the United States...second bloodiest Western country, Canada, had only 170 handgun homicides in 1995." His response? "Baseball bats and cars kill people too, no one wants to regulate them. I think everyone should be armed." I work with some real prize winners.

Last edited:
Doesn't the ultimate issue have less to do with citing statistics to co-workers and more to do with SCOTUS' opinion on the 2nd? I submit that since this Bogus opinion was written prior to the two landmark 2nd amendment cases of Heller and McDonald which established an individual rather than a collective right, it's not relevant.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Yes, unload your shotgun indiscriminately off the balcony. That's all you need for self defense...especially when you have a security squad with AR's protecting you.
Show me ONE instance of robbers/home invaders continuing to press the attack after the homeowner fired a weapon. Just one. This isn't CoD where there's a running shootout and home invaders try to dodge bullets all the way up to you so that they can kill you with a knife.

As a matter of fact I think that if I ever got a gun for home defense it'd be a pump action tactical shotgun with a blank as the first round. I can't imagine what a PITA it'd be repairing 00 buck rounds ripping through all of my interior walls...

edit: One non-meth-lab-related example. If you're running a meth lab out of your basement and the local Hell's Angels chapter decides to pay you a visit, then yes, you might need an assault rifle.

Last edited: