Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Home invasion gone wrong

David Allen Pettersen, 65, called police around 7 a.m. Saturday to report a possible burglary and shooting at his home in Fieldon Township, just south of Madelia. According to the charging documents, Pettersen told the dispatcher he fired his handgun at a gray car that was leaving his property after an attempted burglary.
You can't be shooting at folks as they drive away, jackass.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
nh....license no longer needed for conceal carry...
One can still be banned from handgun ownership under Fed and NH state laws, if a 'prohibited person'.
You could open carry before this law if you had a pistol permit, all that changes is that you can now conceal carry with a standard permit.
No different than VT or ME, which are constitutional carry states too.

One can still be banned from handgun ownership under Fed and NH state laws, if a 'prohibited person'.
You could open carry before this law if you had a pistol permit, all that changes is that you can now conceal carry with a standard permit.
No different than VT or ME, which are constitutional carry states too.
Except that Vermont requires no permit whatsoever for open or concealed carry...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well then, a silencer will make the perfect accessory for your GlockPenis extender when you hit the bars. Yeah, here in NorCack it's perfectly legal now to carry a concealed weapon in an establishment that sells alcohol. What could go wrong ?

You're missing the point. We need to protect people who shoot a whole bunch from suffering hearing damage. People who suffer from gunshot wounds are just fucking pussies and deserve what they get.

Getting murdered is a choice.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
You're missing the point. We need to protect people who shoot a whole bunch from suffering hearing damage. People who suffer from gunshot wounds are just fucking pussies and deserve what they get.

Getting murdered is a choice.
You're right. It was very insensitive of me to ignore the safety of "sportsmen".

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
I see new business opportunities in the gun-free-for-all we're spiraling towards. Forget designing jewelry, it's time to start designing fashionable, urban body armor. Not everyone is going to want to walk around in a black tactical vest. There will be a market for something that doesn't scream, "kevlar vest" and doesn't use a camo print to do it.

Big bucks to be made.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
America's fear-fueled firearm buying spree may be over.

Oops.

The gun industry enjoyed record sales in 2016 as the "Barack boom" came to a close and a new perceived threat to gun ownership arose in the form of Clinton. Now gun sales appear to be dropping, based on the number of background checks, which are conducted when licensed firearms dealers make sales. According to the FBI, there were 520,000 fewer background checks in January than in November 2016. (As in years past, monthly checks peaked in December during the holiday season.) In February, there were almost 400,000 fewer background checks compared with a year ago. Rathner says he's hearing less from people about which guns to buy, and more from people who work in the gun industry who say that "they're hurting." "There have been layoffs in the industry. People are concerned," he says.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Will Hayden, former 'Sons of Guns' star, found guilty in sexual assaults of 2 girls

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/courts/article_a93d7a6a-1bad-11e7-8c58-9b96239d3134.html
the mandatory life sentence still doesnt seem like enough for that scumbag.

it seems that gun TV shows are bad luck
A federal jury has convicted a Wheat Ridge gun dealer who became a Discovery Channel reality TV star on 10 felony counts related to conspiracy, fraud and tax evasion.

Richard Wyatt, 53, of Evergreen, was taken into custody immediately following thevguilty verdict in Denver U.S. District Court Friday afternoon and awaits sentencing at a later date. Wyatt faces up to 15 years in a federal prison, said Jeff Dorschner, spokesman for acting U.S. Attorney Bob Troyer.

The jury was hung on three charges of illegal importing of weapons.

The jury found Wyatt guilty of failing to report $1.1 million in income to the IRS, conspiracy and dealing firearms without a license.

ATF agents seized 583 guns and ammunition from his Gunsmoke store on March 31, 2015.

Wyatt had entered an agreement with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to relinquish his federal firearms license in 2009.

Even without a gun license he was able to negotiate a lucrative contract with the Discovery Channel that would eventually pay him about $500,000 in 2011 and 2012 to star in “American Guns,” which revolved around activities at his Wheat Ridge shop, Gunsmoke Guns.
https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/03/13/american-guns-convicted-ten-felony-counts/