Quantcast

Had to call the Bomb Squad to my house.

"This is the brand new Italian flaged container ship M/V Ital Florida, particulars include: Length: 238.9 Meters (783.7 ft). Draft: 12.03 meters (39.4 ft). Gross ITC Tonnage -36,483.00 tons

According to Cargolaw, the M/V Ital Florida made her maiden call at Hong Kong on April 20 2007. But the beginning of a busy career was interupted by a "Stack Attack" between June 16 & 19 2007.

The M/V Ital Florida lost at least three fully loaden containers in severe seas between June 16 & 19 in the Arabian Sea. The ship faced wave heigths of 7-10 m height (22 to 32 Ft). The M/V Ital Florida was running with almost 16 knots. The ship's deck also suffered storm damage."

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
If my house ever catches fire, I'm gonna run out and tell everyone to run away, duck and cover, stick your head between your legs and kiss you ass goodbye...

I reload ammo in my garage and keep all that stuff in a 1/4"thick steel container bolted to the concrete, but that will only last for so long. Between the gunpowder, primers, and loaded rounds, it's gonna sound like baghdad during an airstrike

If my house ever catches fire, I'm gonna run out and tell everyone to run away, duck and cover, stick your head between your legs and kiss you ass goodbye...

I reload ammo in my garage and keep all that stuff in a 1/4"thick steel container bolted to the concrete, but that will only last for so long. Between the gunpowder, primers, and loaded rounds, it's gonna sound like baghdad during an airstrike
Should have a frangible blowout port.